Situated on the Historic Strivers Row, West Harlem, this private one bedroom apartment in a 4-story brownstone house comfortably accommodates two. Airbed available for additional guests/ small family. Spacious & open plan, size approx. 1,000 sq.ft.
1. Very spacious, almost 1,000 sq. ft. (93 sq. m) of private space.
2. Sun drenched apartment, with a small balcony on the front.
3. Features a queen sized bed for 2-people.
4. Can comfortably accommodate up to 4-people with the additional airbed (small additional charge per person).
Disponible para huéspedes
Linens and towels are supplied. Iron & ironing board available on request. Laundromat around the corner.
Guests are kindly requested not to access other areas of the house without prior permission.
Please not that the 2nd apartment glass door does not have outside keys (you can lock yourself from inside) but not from outside. This is for fire safety reasons, also none of our family private rooms in the rest of the house have locks from outside, so we trust our guests not to be wondering into our floors and we don't enter your space without letting you know first.
No outside guests are allowed without prior permission.
Atención a los huéspedes
This is a private residence of the hosts (Moin & Regina), who occupy the top two floors, and are ready to help out as required. Guest(s) will stay on the 2nd floor.
We want you to feel at home, and comfortable, with some simple rules:
1. No smoking inside the house.
2. No pets.
3. We take our shoes off when we enter the house and we would like the guests to do the same before walking up to the 2nd floor.
4. Please be considerate and reduce noise after midnight, also it is an old house with wooden floors and sound carries easily.
5. Please sign the guest book!