Our 2 Bedroom Bungalow is tucked into a hillside subtropical fruit grove and enjoys views of our organic farm and beyond. Sleeps 6 max, (with 2 sleeping on a queen sofa pullout in the livingroom) full kitchen, with private garden and your own tiny chicken barn with beautiful, miniature chickens. Good wifi. Add any of our optional classes to round out your trip: hand churned ice cream churning, jam making, or cheese/fresh butter making. We'll send our Activity Guide once you've booked.
1. "Every guest must be included in the guest numbers.
Enter children under 2 as though they were in the 2-12 category, so that you will know exactly what you'll be charged BEFORE you book.
2. By confirming a reservation you are acknowledging that you have read and agree to all of our House Rules.
3. Sorry, but no guest animals, we have enough of our own here, and it's a carefully crafted balance!
4. Please drive carefully once on-farm.
5. If you'd like to interact with the chickens, alpacas, or goats, let us introduce you and show you how to keep barn doors secure. Bring granola bars, says Carl the Goat Herd Leader. :)
6. Our cats are farm crew members and keep the pest population down. Please don't allow any inside. They'll may tell you they're allowed in, that's just not so.
7. Do not arrive with or invite unregistered guests to our farm to visit, tour, dine or stay. Our farmstay liability policy extends to registered guests only.
8. We are farmers and keep farmers' hours. If this is your first visit to Morning Song Farm, please plan to check-in no later than 8:00 p.m., OR discuss and confirm self-check in alternatives before making a reservation. Our primary concern is that you've printed out our directions and won't have questions enroute that will not be addressed after 8:00 p.m. If you are a returning guest and would like a late-night check-in, please let us know and we'll leave the light on, and arrange for a no-fuss self check-in. After check-in, we assume our guests will come and go as they please. There is no problem at all with coming in late during your stay, as the farmstay unit is totally separate from everyone else's here.
9. No indoors smoking or vaping/ huka so that we can offer a smoke-free environment to our many non-smoking and allergy-sensitive guests. As much as it would be a convenience to walk around the farm lit; it's a fire hazard. Please smoke in designated area only. We have provided a large, red, sand-filled bucket for butts in the sitting area by the front door.
10. California is a Medical Marijuana State, and soon a Recreational Marijuana State. Please use the privilege afforded by the State of California’s’ voters, responsibly on our farm and abide by all State laws. Currently, local dispensaries deliver ONLY to those with prescriptions. Traditional pharmacies and a trusted local dispensary are listed in our home's guidebook.
11. To keep our farmstay affordable, we have a small cleaning fee, please leave the kitchen as you found it, when you check out; or expect to be charged your security deposit to compensate the cleaning crew.
12. Do not mail or ship items to yourself or in care of Morning Song Farm...using our farm address. The post office doesn't deliver to us here, either; so they will return to sender.
13. Maximum occupancy in our Two Bedroom Farmstay with Hot Tub unit is six total; this listing welcomes children of all ages. There are two bedrooms and two beds, as well as a living room queen sized pull out coach. We provide all linens.
14. We are generously offer our in-season freshly harvested organic fruit in your kitchens, and provide a daily-updated availability list for raw honey, fruit and eggs for those that would like to purchase more. Do not pick/steal additional fruit from our groves, as we are a working farm, our fruit is our primary income source. We provide an order form upon request for our beautiful raw, unfiltered honey, rainbow eggs and organic produce if you'd like to purchase more at the end of your stay as a gift or for personal use.
For guests with children:
Please help us continue to welcome children to our farm stay bungalow:
1. Small children must not be left unsupervised.
2. No children under 12 in the hot tub.
3. Children must be accompanied at all times by a parent or guardian during crew member-led farm activities.
3. Do not take chances with our furnishings and a child that is not fully potty trained. We will replace at once anything that has been damaged by a potty accident and access the security deposit and/or airbnb's resolution center for replacement costs. Each family manages protection differently, so please bring along whatever is needed to keep our furnishings safe and accident free for the next guest. So that we can confidently offer our home to our guests as thoroughly clean, we black light inspect our homes after each stay.
Este anfitrión tiene 168 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Wow...this is as tough as a job interview. Who am I? I really enjoy meeting different people, and count myself lucky to get to share this little slice of farming paradise with lots of well traveled guests. A confirmed Foodie, my original interest in growing things was for my own table. So a lot of what we grow here at Morning Song Farm is rare and unusual; dragon fruit, mulberries, macadamias, guavas, loquats, sapote, Carissa plum and kumquats. My shelves are proof of my eclectic tastes, including organic gardening books, mediation, political history, economics and numerous cheese making books which has become a focus for about a decade now. I teach it here for those that would like to discover how easy it is to make your own cheese! Just ask.
Aesthetics are important to me, I've worked hard to transform our farm into something beautiful...although it's an ongoing fight against the dark forces of weeds and derelict farm equipment. Friends say staying here is very relaxing, the skies are often filled with stars you can't see in the city, and although city-close, it feels like we're far, far away. I need that solitude, as many of our visitors will attest to, it's restorative.