Departamento o casa entera
Pico De Loro at the Hamilo Coast, the stunningly beautiful seaside getaway and just a stone's throw away from the Philippine capital of Manila - yours to enjoy!
A fully furnished one-bedroom condo unit that can comfortably accommodate up to 6 persons. Located at the top floor, you will be afforded with a stunning and serene view of the Pico de Loro mountain and the surrounding forest.
Bedding accommodation include one queen size bed, two bench beds, pull-out bed under one of the bench, and two sleeper mattresses.
Kitchen amenities allow you to cook your own dish and dine in the unit, inside or outdoor on the veranda. (Please bring your own drinking and cooking water).
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to the fabulous white sand beach of the cove at the Guest's Beach Area and full access to the splendidly refreshing swimming pools at the Country Club (guest fees must be paid prior). Stimulate your senses by exploring the green areas via free shuttle rides or by a relaxing stroll around the lagoon and the beach. Sports and water recreational activities, leisure amenities, and restaurants are available (charged per use by the Club facility).
Atención a los huéspedes
A representative will be a phone call away to answer questions and concerns.
*Please allow at least 7 days prior to the desired reservation dates before making a request.
Otros aspectos destacables
Registration and Check In/Out Procedures:
A) All Guests must be in possession of signed and approved copies of the Club Guest Endorsement Form (GEF) and the Condominium Guest Authorization To Use (CGATU) form in order to use(URL HIDDEN)a)The condominium unit and(URL HIDDEN)b)The facilities of the Pico de Loro Beach and Country Club.
B) The Unit Owner will require the names and ages of each guest, and the address and phone number of the main contact person in order to complete the Club Guest Endorsement Form (GEF) and the Condominium Guest Authorization-To-Use (CGATU) form.
C) The Unit Owner will submit the GEF and the CGATU to Pico de Loro
for approval. The process requires at least 7 days lead time. Upon
approval, copies of duly the signed and approved GEF and CGATU will
be emailed to you (an email address should be provided to the unit
owner). You must print out the copies.
D) Upon arrival at the Main Gate, you will be guided and directed for
registration and will be required present the copies of the GEF and the
CGATU. During registration each guest will be required to pay a one-
time Registration Fee. The guest registration fee entitles you the use
the beach at the Beach Club & the swimming pools, showers and
restaurants at the Country Club.
*NOTE: Condominium Unit Rental Fee does not include guest
E) Registration Fee Rates are as follows:
1) HIGH SEASON RATES: (ALL WEEKENDS of March to May &(URL HIDDEN) December)(URL HIDDEN) a) Unaccompanied Guest Fee - Php 1,300.00(URL HIDDEN) b) Child 4 to 12 years old - Php 500.00(URL HIDDEN) c) Child 3 years old and below - Free of Charge.
2) PEAK SEASON RATES: (ALL WEEKENDS of January, February &(URL HIDDEN) June to November, ALL WEEKDAYS of March to May & December,(URL HIDDEN) and ALL HOLIDAYS of the year)(URL HIDDEN) a) Unaccompanied Guest Fee - Php 1,200.00(URL HIDDEN) b) Child 4 to 12 years old - Php 400.00(URL HIDDEN) c) Child 3 years old and below - Free of Charge.
3) LEAN SEASON RATES: (ALL WEEKDAYS of January, February &(URL HIDDEN)June to November)(URL HIDDEN)a) Unaccompanied Guest Fee - Php 800.00(URL HIDDEN)b) Child 4 to 12 years old - Php 300.00(URL HIDDEN)c) Child 3 years old and below: Free-of-charge.
F) During registration, you will also be required to avail of the Cash Card
issued by Pico de Loro, which you could use towards any purchases in
the Club. Before checking-out, all charges must be settled at the
Country Club Reception.
G) After registration, proceed to Jacana A Building. Present the CGATU
at Jacana A Building reception.
H) The condo "Caretaker" will meet the guests at Jacana A Building
Reception and will bring the guests to the unit for a "walk-through".
I) Once inside the condominium unit, the Guest must read and properly
observe the condo unit house rules, which are found inside the
J) Before check-out, you must proceed to the Country Club reception to
settle any additional charges incurred on your Cash Card.
K) Upon check out, the condominium "Caretaker” will check the unit
before guests leave the unit. Surrender/return the unit key to the
- House rules are posted in the unit.
- Please keep the unit clean at all times.
- Cable TV is provided by Cignal cable. Prepaid load must be purchased prior to use.
- Please abide with the Condominium and Club House Rules and Regulations.
- No smoking allowed.
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.