View over Frederiksberg and Vesterbro. On weekends the fireworks from Tivoli can be enjoyed from the bay window.
The Apartment has a bedroom with a double bed.
In walking distance of metro, restaurants and parks.
The space is a classic early nineteenth century style luxury apartment completely renovated in a modern style.
The apartment has three large adjoining rooms with views over the roof tops of Copenhagen, a large kitchen and a full bathroom.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the whole apartment during your stay. The bedroom offers a large bed with plenty of room. If you do not fancy one of the areas many restaurants, you can cook your own meal in the fully equipped kitchen and enjoy it in the dining room overlooking Copenhagen or bring it to the near by park if the weather is good.
FACILITIES IN THE APARTMENT:
- Free Wifi
- Smart TV
- Fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and coffee maker
Atención a los huéspedes
If you have any questions before or during your stay I will do my best to answer them as quickly as possible.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Metro - to the airport and the city center with more - 2 min walk
- Amalienborg / Royal Castle - 20 min walk
- Opera House - 20 min walk
- Christiania - 10 min by metro
- Stroget - shopping streets - 15 min walk
- Magasin Du north - 20 min walk
- Tivoli - 20 min walk
- The Little Mermaid - 25 min walk
- The Royal Theatre - 20 min walk
I expect that the apartment is treated as if it was your own and that you leave it in the same condition as when you checked in.
- No smoking
- No pets
- Only two guests
- No parties or pre-parties
- No loud music
- Something to optimize? Please let me know ;)