This room is in a very spacious and fully-equipped 4-bedroom apartment, close to Leblon-Ipanema Beach, the Botanical Garden and the Lagoon Rodrigo de Freitas. Guests have access to a private bathroom and can also use the kitchen.
I live in a four-bedroom apartment, with three spare rooms (with beds), and a living room with a sofa, in Gavea neighborhood, one of the most elegant in the city, very safe, green, cozy and with good infrastructure (banks, ATM machines, drugstores, a supermarket and food stores are close-by). I live on my own.
It is a bright room with daylight, very spacious, with curtains and A/C. Double bed linens, pillows, comforters and towels are already included.
We also have other two spare rooms available:
Disponible para huéspedes
It's a fully equipped apartment, with a big kitchen, with a microwave oven, a washing machine, a refrigerator, etc. Besides that, there is also free wi-fi connection and hot shower. The building has doormen and surveillance 24/7.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am well-travelled and interested in getting to know different cultures, whether from Brazil or abroad, so I would be very happy to have guests who would like to interact and share ideas, at least once.
- I love doing sports activities outdoors, such as trekking, and would love to take my guest.
- I enjoy cultural events, and would be pleased to show around the city and tell about its history.
- I am fond of cookout or potluck events, when I can also cook some Brazilian dishes!
- I also love dancing, so going out is a cool option as well.
I work 9-7 but will be pleased to provide tips and support by telephone or e-mail when needed.
Otros aspectos destacables
My place is a location-wise spot, near:
- PUC (just beside it);
- Planetarium Theater (in front of it; there is a food truck fair once a month);
- Nightclub 00 (within Planetarium garden);
- Shopping da Gavea (at a 2-min walk, where there are lots of stores, restaurants, theaters and a cinema);
- Theaters ("Clara Nunes", "Vannucci”, “Teatro dos Quatro" and "Teatro das Artes", in Shopping da Gavea);
- Cinema (Estacao Net, in Shopping da Gavea);
- Casa da Tata (famous breakfast house, at a 2-min walk);
- Gavea Trade Center (in front of it);
- Santos Dumont Square (at a 5-min walk, a hot spot full of bars, restaurants – such as Garota da Gavea – and active nightlife; known as Baixo Gavea);
- the fanciest beaches in Rio, Leblon beach (at a 15 to 20-min walk) and Ipanema beach (at a 25 to 30-min walk);
- Lagoon (a cinema, bar and shows center);
- Lagoa Rodrigo de Freitas (at a 15-min walk);
- Moreira Salles Institute (cultural center);
- Parque Lage (where you can go trekking and also have breakfast);
- Chinese View;
- Parque Lage (at a 20-min walk);
- Botanical Garden;
- Jockey Club; and
During New Year’s and Carnival seasons, we have special prices!
Visitors are only allowed after permission.
No partying at the apartment, only small gatherings.
No loud music is allowed.
The guest has to be polite and responsible, and keep the house clean, eg the guests must wash the dishes they use.
Este anfitrión tiene 38 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones