A large and comfortable home in the the surfing town of Rincón. Great Puntas, location between best known beaches and popular places . Astonishing views of the blue ocean, the beautiful light house and the Desecheo Island. Drive 5-8 minutes to town.
1. The guests should be respectful and use correct language.
2. Protect and take care of the property.
3. NO SMOKING ALLOWED
4.Turn off the lights when leaving the rooms and the house.
5. No parties and noises after 10 pm ,respect for neighbors .
6. Wash the dishes and leave the apartment clean.
7. Please don't throw any papers into the toilet. Toilet papers in the basket,
8. Do not move the furniture without authorization.
9. Wash the beach sand from your body and equipment before entering apartment.
10. No more than 4 guests. Additional guests will result in additional charges if the guest is older than 12 years.
11. Use the white towels at home and do not take them to the beach.
12. Any towel stained with lipstick, blood, food, makeup, rimmel, and any other unremovable stain will have an additional cost $10.00.*all additional costs will be charged to the credit card on file
Este anfitrión tiene 9 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hola, (Hello) I'm a very friendly and sociable person. I like to meet people from around the world to share and learn about them and there culture. I'm a retired teacher who loves to read, travel and paint. These days I spend most of my time babysitting my beautiful grandchildren (5), also spend time gardening and educating myself to better serve my guest. I like to be a host because as I open my property to fellow travelers and as I greet each of them I learn from all the different walks of life in a up-close and personal manner. I find it to enhance my personal life with new experiences thru sharing my property and home with all who love life. Hosting has also been a great way to be able to share this beautiful town of mine called Rincon "the capital of surfing in Puerto Rico". I share experiences and talk about my culture with all my quest. My husband, Irra, is retired as well. We share this dream to open our home together so we work hard and do our very best to make our guests feel welcome. Also we are always committed in making our apartments comfortable and beautiful, this includes our house patio. The views from our place are astonishing, with green pastures, amazing sunsets, and a beautiful blue and vast ocean at our reach, the sights of this AirBnB are as unique as Rincon's own Lighthouse and much more. In my travels I can honestly say theres Nothing like home!