Located in Miliou,a delightful 4 bedroom Villa in two levels with a private swimming pool. Enjoying quiet surroundings, total privacy and picturesque views of citrus groves, almond trees and natural springs. Nearby beach by 15 minutes drive.
The villa consists of two levels with separate entrances. It can accommodate 8 persons.
Ground floor includes: Traditional living area with feature working fire place, large sofa, coffee table, TV and office fitment. Fully equipped country kitchen with dining area.
Shower room, wash basin and wc.
1st bedroom includes: fitted wardrobes, bedside tables and high quality twin beds, 2nd bedroom includes: fitted wardrobes and a modern king size bed with bedside cabinets.
Separate entrance to upper floor: Traditional living area with feature working fire place, sofa, coffee table, TV and office fitment. Fully equipped country kitchen with dining area.
Shower room, wash basin and wc. Vanity unit and mirror in hallway.
1st bedroom includes: fitted wardrobes, bedside tables and twin beds, 2nd bedroom includes: fitted wardrobes and a double bed with bedside cabinets
Exterior features: Covered verandah with outdoor furniture, BBQ area, large sun terraces, swimming pool and covered relaxing/dining area. Outside shower room with shower, hand basin and wc. The property has extensive gardens with established fruit trees.
A/C units in bedrooms, solar panels, Satellite TV channels. Portable internet only.
Disponible para huéspedes
- Private swimming pool
- Private parking
- Free internet
- Free airconditioning
- Free house cleaning and change of linen once a week for bookings over 7 days
Atención a los huéspedes
Private villa. Guests will enjoy complete privacy. Me and my husband always meet guests at their arrival to hand them the keys and show them around. They can call us any time in case of need.
Otros aspectos destacables
There are two taverns/coffee shops in the centre of the village where you can have wonderful traditional meals or enjoy you coffee and traditional cakes. The nearest supermarket to Miliou is about four kilometers away. The beaches, tavernas, market and shops of Polis and Latchi are about a 15-minutes drive away, and another few minutes will take you to the edge of the Akamas peninsula. The Troodos Mountains and the Paphos forest (home of the moufflon, the island's indigenous mountain sheep) are close by and Paphos airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- No smoking allowed inside the flat, please use the balcony
- Please respect the neighbors by keeping noise at a reasonable level.
- Children are more than welcome, but it is the parents responsibility to ensure that neither the house nor the furnishings are damaged.
- Please switch off the lights and aircondition when leaving the apartment.
- Please leave the apartment as beautiful as you found it.
- The water is heated by the solar panels. It may be necessary to in the winter time to use the electric water heater. It takes 30 minutes to heat, any longer and it may burn out the element thus fusing the whole electrical system.
- Although the crime rate is very low, do not allow opportunities to spoil your holiday. Close all windows and doors when going out of the apartment.
- If you accidentally break or damage anything please let us know and pending on the item it may raise an additional charge.