Mauna Lea Manor is a 5 acre estate hidden away in the Holualoa Coffee Country just above Kona town. There are 4 cottages, each sleeping up to 5 or 6 people, that can be rented individually. There is also an onsite yoga/dance/art studio.
The beauty of the Orchid Isle is that the whole island is accessible from one spot... no town is more than 2 hours away! You can stay in Kona but see Hilo, Volcano, Hamakua, or Waimea in day trips (no repacking or extra cleaning fees). Mauna Lea Manor is a very private rural 5 acre estate on the slopes of Hualalai mountain, just above the coastal town of Kailua-Kona. We experience warm days and cool evenings.
Disponible para huéspedes
If there are no classes going on, guests may use the studio for their own yoga/movement practice at any time. The grounds are available to stroll(just be sensible when encountered domestic or wild animals you are sure to find). We ask that you only go into the main house or garden/backyard upon invitation (this is our private space).
Atención a los huéspedes
We usually leave our guests to themselves unless you an express an interest in socializing. We are happy to have you join in any of the classes offered at the studio during your stay (there are often dance classes available).
Otros aspectos destacables
It is important not to use GPS to find Mauna Lea Manor (just follow the directions).
This is a smoking free/drug free property
Check in is after 3pm and Check out is at 11am
Please turn off outside lights before you go to sleep
Please be considerate of other guests who may be wanting to sleep after 9pm
To stay on our property & take part in on site activities, upon check in, we have this rental agreement for those over 18 to sign:
RENTAL AGREEMENT : MAUNA LEA MANOR
The following are the terms and conditions relating to the rental of any or all the Mauna Lea Manor Cottages.
1. A rental amount along with associated fees will be collected at the time of the booking. This is 100% refundable if the reservation is cancelled at sixty days or more prior to arrival. If the reservation is cancelled less than sixty days prior to arrival, then this amount will be only partially refundable.
2. A security deposit in the amount of $(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) will be collected at the time of the reservation. This deposit is 100% refundable if the unit(s) is/are left in the same condition as upon arrival. Any damage to the unit will be paid out of this deposit. It is important that all perishables are discarded and all trash removed from the unit. This unit is a NON SMOKING UNIT therefore no smoking is allowed within the unit. The unit is inspected prior to and after each check in and check out to insure the unit is left in a satisfactory condition. Any missing items, property damage, or extensive cleaning will result in an additional charge- so please do not break, remove or misplace cottage inventory. Items left in the wrong cottage may be thought lost by property manager so it is important to keep each cottages’ items in that cottage only.
3. Check in time is 3:00 P.M. Check out time is 11:00 A.M. Please plan for this when making your airline reservations.
4. Upon departure the lessee will place the keys back on the vanity and leave cottage unlocked. If the lessee fails to comply then a $20.00 charge will be assessed for lost keys.
5. At no time will the lessee rearrange the furniture. This has happened in the past and has created problems for the cleaning service not to speak of the additional charge to the lessor. Any charges created by the lessee relating to this matter will be deducted from the security deposit.
6. Hot tub can only be operated by owners, so if you would like to use, just give owners at least 1 hour’s notice to heat for you. There can be no glass or food in or beside hot tub. Fires in the fire pit also require notice of owners for your own safety. You may use on site dance/yoga studio whenever a class is not in session. Please ask when classes are scheduled to avoid inconveniences.
7. Due to the vertical ladders, uneven terrain, rural wild animals, unpredictable weather, hot tub, studio, fire pit, and archery course on site we need each guest over 18 to be responsible for their personal safety and that of their children. Please do not leave children unattended on our property. We supply this property for your use at your own risk, with the expectation that you book here knowing you are fully capable to manage yourself on our property safely and you must agree to not hold the owners responsible for any possible injury you may receive while staying on our property.
8. In case you leave any items here or we need to contact you after or during your stay, please provide the following:
Cell Phone Number
I have read and understand this agreement and hereby accept the terms and conditions as set forth. _________________________________date__________
Este anfitrión tiene 140 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
A dancer, writer, and artist; I'm the mistress of Mauna Lea Manor. I have grown up on the Big Island. If you would like to learn more about me, feel welcome to visit stephanie bolton dawt com.