Habitacion en el barrio del clot. 2 lineas metro y tren directo por el aeropuerto cada 20 minutos. Una experiencia en la verdadera Barcelona a pocos minutos de metro de la rambla o de plaza catalunya. Piso perfectamente equipado
"Clot" is fantastic. We live on an area full of shops and restaurants. In a sunny pedestrian zone . At 5min walking of the "Glories" and 10min from Sagrada Familia.
El Clot is a neighborhood in the Sant Martí district of Barcelona, Catalonia (Spain). It is one of the oldest parts of the district as it existed in medieval times under the name Clotum Melis (Clot de la Mel). It was one of the parts of the former municipality of Sant Martí de Provençals, as were the current neighborhoods of el Poblenou and Sant Martí de Provençals.
Now is a modern neighborhood, full of markets and cafe, originals restaurants of catalonia and a big market with fresh seafood.
You can easily going to sagrada familia walking in 12 minutes walking or going to marbella beach in less than 20 minutes walking.
Is one of the most originals neighborhood in Barcelona
GENERAL HOUSE RULES:
· Check-in is usually around 16:00 in case of other arrival schedules we can arrange it for later or earlier (It's flexible depending on my availability according to work).
· When leaving/getting home, please, double check its well closed.
· Don not answer the intercom and open the door to any one
· It's not allowed to make parties, play loud music and bring anybody else to the place.
· Avoid talking too high, please, nor make any noise that may disturb others. Respect the silent after midnight.
· Open and close the doors without hitting them.
· Keep clean and tidy and don't forget your belongings in areas of common use (bathroom,kitchen and living room). Always leave them as you found them before use.
· Turn off all the lights before leaving the apartment.
· Please make concius use of water.
· When using toilet make sure to leave it clean.
· Be fast in the shower, specially in the morning, when the number of people in need is greater.
· Be careful when showering, so you don't spill water on the floor outside the box. If you do so, please, dry it with the floor towel and hang it over the curtain after use it.
· Clean everything that you use immediately, never leaves dishes or garbage spreaded.
· Don't throw/leave food scraps into the sink.
· Do always double check gas burners are well closed after cooking.
· Open the window and close the door if cooking something that makes smoke or smells.
· Don't use our towels in the beach, bring your own for this.
· Don't clean make up on the towels/bedsheets.
· Smoking is not allowed in the house nor in the bedroom. There is a balcony where you can do so.
· You will be given one set of keys, if you lost the keys you have to replace it (financially).
· It is not allowed to leave bikes in the entrance of the building.
· When arriving, specially at night please make sure to do avoid making noise in order to respect the silence. Specially in the common áreas of the building.
· Check-out is before 12am. If you need more time, please talk to me in advance, sometimes is possible.
Thank you very much and wish you a pleasant stay in Barcelona :)
Durante el período del 01 de Noviembre de 2017 - 31 de Enero de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 7 noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 27 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, i'm Emanuele, but everybody call me Manu. I love traveling, musi, cooking and having a good wine and meet new people and new culture, that's my lifestyle. As culture and life is an experience, i'm glad to share Barcelona experience and my home with other people, love to show them the best and original part of that fantastic city. So please come, you will be very welcome. Ciao!