CHARMING VICTORIAN IN HISTORIC DISTRICT – STEPS FROM SHUTTLE & MAIN ST – BEAUTIFUL VIEWS
*City & Accommodation Taxes of 5.9% are included in the nightly rate. County & State Taxes of 6.4% are collected by Airbnb.
*Must be at least 25 years of age to rent this property.
You will feel like you are part of the community living like a local in this charming Victorian just steps from all the action! Located only 2 blocks from Main St, the heart of Breckenridge’s downtown is filled with historic and preserved buildings, not to mention the many quaint shops, art galleries and fantastic restaurants.
LOCATION – This property offers the perfect location. The Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle is located directly out the front door to get you to the slopes quickly and only 2 blocks from Main St. It is an easy 2-3 block walk to Carter Park for sledding and the Breckenridge ice arena for ice skating.
AMENITIES – With a well-equipped kitchen and open living room, preparing meals and hanging out will forge indelible vacation memories - whether you enjoy this home as a romantic retreat or a getaway with close friends. With a queen and bunk bed in one room and a king bed in the other, you can sleep up to six, making the French Street Cottage a great value for larger families or groups of friends! Kick back in a rocking chair on the front porch or relax after a day of skiing by soaking in the steaming patio hot tub - a real treat especially when the snow is falling - or gather for games around the living room fireplace.
Property at a Glance
• 2 Bedrooms / 2 Ba (2 Full) / 1,004 s.f.
• Sleeps 6 – 1 King, 1 Queen & 1 Single Bunk (twin over twin)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Breckenridge Ski Resort
• Historic Breckenridge – Main St. Area
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St:
o Slopes - 0.6 miles to Gondola Peak 8 & 0.7 miles to Beaver Run Peak 9 Dining Capacity – Up to 6 people (4 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen counter)
o Shuttle - located outside of property on French /Jefferson St.
o Main St – 2 blocks
• Dining capacity – Up to 6 people (4 – dining area table, 2 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor Deck & Patio – Charcoal grill located on front deck & private outdoor hot tub located on patio
• Laundry – Stackable washer & dryer located in Master King Bedroom
Master King Bedroom (Main Level):
• King-size bed
• Private bath with combination bathtub/shower & 2 sinks
Queen + Bunk Bedroom (Main Level):
• Queen-size bed
• Single bunk (twin over twin)
• Shared bath with walk-in shower & 1 sink
• Parking – 1 parking space located in front of the garage on Jefferson St – no garage access
• Pets / No Smoking
2 Bedroom House
Bedrooms: 2 Bedroom, Sleeps 6
Bunk Bed (1)Queen (1)King (1)
Disponible para huéspedes
BBQ Grill (Char)
Hot Tub (Priv)
High Speed Internet
Laundry Facilities (Priv)
On Shuttle Route
Parking Spaces (1)
Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old
VisitBreck is now the largest vacation home management company in Breckenridge – created from a partnership between Breckenridge’s premier luxury homebuilder, Pinnacle Mountain Homes and the oldest and most respected rental management company in the area. With 100+ years of combined experience, we now manage approximately 110+ properties that offer a broad array of accommodations from slope-side ski condos and quaint townhomes, to some of the finest custom mountain homes in Breckenridge. We are pleased to offer the largest inventory of private home rentals in Breckenridge. For more information and availability on all of our properties, please visit our website.