Located in Solano Hills, just a little south of Makati CBD & very close to Alabang CBD. Near Resorts world & NAIA Terminals. Nearest mall is SM BF Paranaque where you can find almost everything.
Unit is a Fully Furnished complete with cutleries, cooking utensils, and dinnerware. With 1 Bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen, dining & living area, and balcony.
* 1 Bedroom unit with modern interiors, just a little south of Makati CBD & very close to Alabang CBD.
* 30sq.m. condo unit with 1 bedroom, 1 bath, kitchen, laundry area and balcony.
* Available for short-term & long-term stays.
* Fully furnished with Air-conditioning, fast and reliable internet (WIFI), soft furnishings, cutleries and cooking utensils for a more convenient stay like a hotel room.
* The Bedroom is provided with queen size bed complete with bed linens, and a big wardrobe complete with hangers.
* The Living and Dining Areas are provided with 32" LED cable TV, lounge chairs, dining table for two, and a tower fan.
* The Kitchen is provided with fridge, induction stove & hood, electric kettle, cookingware, cutleries and dinnerware.
* The Bathroom is provided with hot water shower, toiletries and towels.
* The Laundry Area is provided with washing machine and a clothes line.
* The Balcony has an unobstructed view of the Solano Hills community.
* Family or a Group of 5 maximum can book as well, depending on availability, as we have two (2) 1BR Units side by side. Each room should be booked thru Airbnb.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests can access the whole unit including the function hall (for booking), swimming pool and kid's playground.
Atención a los huéspedes
Since I have a full time job, I may be at times not available, but I will tend to their needs as soon as I can.
Otros aspectos destacables
* This room DOES NOT INCLUDE a parking slot. But in cases when our guests staying in our other room with inclusive of parking slot, do not need the space, we may allow guests of this room to use the slot. There are limited available parking space outside the side gate, but on a first-come-first-serve basis.
* Please note that we don't offer daily cleaning as hotels do, because we still cannot provide such service as the moment.
We also don't offer daily change of linens and towels, as we encourage our guests to take part in saving the environment and our water resources. We only change linens/towels every guest's check-in/check-out. Please consider your stay in our place as if you are staying in your own homes, wherein you normally use the same linens/towels for a week or two.
We do our mandatory cleaning and changing of linens/towels every after 2weeks/mid stay for our guests staying for more than 21days. We hope for your consideration and doing your part as well to save water and the environment.
Just some few rules to follow from the homeowner's association and to help us maintain the unit's good condition. Thanks!
* All guests are required to sign a contract (either for short term or long term lease contract) and submit a copy of their passport/valid ID upon check-in. Advance copy of your valid ID is required so it can be indicated in the contract already. This is for security purposes of both parties. Advance copy of contract can also be requested by guests.
* Early Check in / Late Check out: Subject to availability with no provision for leaving luggages. For early check-in/check out, please inform the host first.
* Please report any damages and/or breakages.
* No contrabands (eg illegal drugs, weapons, firearms, etc.) No illegal activities inside the unit.
* Please do not bring flammable/hazardous materials. (eg firecrackers)
* No smoking INSIDE THE UNIT. No Smoking at the balcony/veranda as well. Smoking areas are provided at ground floor outside the building.
* Do not tamper or put tape or anything that would obstruct the smoke detector.
* To use exclusively for residential purposes only.
* Maximum number of guests: 2
Visitors are allowed, but should not exceed at anytime, a maximum of 4 occupants (including visitors).
* Parties are not allowed INSIDE THE UNIT. But you can hold parties at the clubhouse (book a function hall, pool, etc) and subject to approval from admin. Addtional fees are applicable and payable directly to the admin.
* No pets allowed.
* Please turn off lights and air conditioning when leaving. Look after the place as if it is your own.
* Please keep the place clean and keep them at all times in good condition. Likewise, please maintain the good working condition of the appliances inside the place.
* The host shall not be responsible for any injury, or death that may be caused or for any loss or damage to one’s property while staying in the place.
Este anfitrión tiene 34 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
A hydraulics engineer by profession, and a frustrated traveller at heart. But someday soon I know I will have the chance (and courage) to really get to travel around the world and immerse in different cultures. But for the meantime, I can still enjoy to see different cultures through hosting different kinds of people. Yes, I admit, hosting is not an easy task after all(compared to traveling), but that is something this engineer is willing to tackle.