3 Queen Beds
30 Days Booking on Special Price
This is not a Hotel so Please don't treat as a Hotel.
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check-in is after 4PM
Please, follow these rules:
- remove shoes at front door
- no smoking in the condo but balcony is ok
- no pets allowed
- no partying in the suite
- do not throw cigarette butts or anything off the balcony
- do not leave dirty dishes and garbage in the unit
- do not leave wet towels on the carpet or wooden floor
- do not use the towels to clean the shoes and make up
- please turn off all Lights A/c heating TV when you leave from condo
- please respect our neighbours in regards to noise and loud music after 9 PM. Guests who disturb the residents and receive complaints from the building manager will be asked to pay a CAD 900 fine.
- feel free to use the amenities in the building but respect the
condo rules posted
All registered guest must provide ID's upon check in. No unauthorized overnight guest.
You are requested not to take your shoes in the bedrooms. This will ensure that the suite remains clean and our valued guests like you can enjoy a clean environment. This is a non-smoking apartment.
The garbage chute is located on every floor of the building. Please dispose of the garbage in the chute. In order to use the fitness centre/pool, please use the FOB to enter the recreation centre.
If you are not familiar with the operations of the dishwasher/washer/dryer, please call (phone number hidden) assistance or demo. The washing machine does not open until it has stopped completely. Forcing it to open will damage the machine. Also, please note that the dishwasher has to stop itself before you can open it. When using the dishwasher, please only use a dish washing liquid or tablet designated for use in dishwashers; do not use regular dish washing detergent. Please note that if you see a leakage in the toilet or anywhere else in the apartment, notify us urgently.
At the time of check in, you will be provided with clean towels and linens. It is the responsibility of the guest to put them in the laundry located inside the apartment. The consumables such as the toilet papers and soap bars will be provided before you check in. Refills are customer's responsibility.
The unit is intended for the use of registered guest(s) only.
The guests undertakes to hold the Host harmless against any and all loss, claims, causes of action, demands and/or costs and expenses that may be incurred by the guests in relation to the unit rental. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items. Subletting the property is strictly prohibited.