Cozy queen size bed with walk-in closet and Smart TV with Netflix, YouTube, Amazon prime video. Southern exposure window with the view of gorgeous flowering bougainvilleas right outside the window. The flowers make the room appear pink during the day.
The queen size bed has a wonderfully soft mattress. Guests say "It's like sleeping on a cloud". The northeast exposure lifts your spirit with the light pouring in a bay of 3 windows.
Disponible para huéspedes
Atención a los huéspedes
I love meeting new people, but prefer not to intrude on their vacation time. I am available if needed. I'm always available through text.
My master suite is on the opposite side of the house from the guest rooms and the house is large enough for everyone to have their privacy.
Otros aspectos destacables
Well behaved dogs up to 35 lbs are welcome provided they are house trained.
Each dog over 35 lbs counts as a guest.
I'm a dog lover so we can compromise on a case to case basis.
I have a large fenced backyard for our furry friends to explore. Owners are expected to pick up pet waste.
I'm often available to dog sit for a small fee.
- NO SMOKING
- No one is to use a bedroom that hasn't been reserved for them.
- Check-in time is 4pm and check-out is noon.
- No loud music outside. This is a a quiet neighborhood and everyone has to respect our neighbors.
- Manners and respect are appreciated.
- Limited use of alcohol to prevent conflict is expected.
- If you or someone in your party breaks something there will be a replacement charge.
- Everyone is expected to clean up after themselves. So if you cook something you're responsible to clean up your dishes and counters. Guests wash their dishes and put them away, or put them in the dishwasher.
- The HOA does not allow overnight parking on the street. If anyone has to park on the street during the day it needs to be directly in front of the house.
- Do not park in the center of the driveway.
- When parking in the driveway please leave room for wheeling out garbage and recycling bins.
Each dog counts as a guest. When booking add one for your pet.
ALL DOGS MUST BE...
- Neutered or spayed
- well behaved
- Weigh under 35 lbs
- No dogs in any of the beds
- They must be house trained
- Crated at night.
- Owners are expected to pick up pet waste in backyard or pay $200 cash fee
- You are financially responsible for any damage your pet may cause.
I'm often available to dog sit $20 a day.
Thank you for reviewing the House rules.
Hi, my name is Kelly. I moved to the Phoenix Valley in 2000 from Iowa. I have two wonderful daughters and six amazing grandchildren. I studied Interior Design at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa. I have a special love for dogs I have a mini long-haired Dachshund, Jetta. I love Arizona...the sunny blue skies with great sunsets, beautiful flowers and watching the many hummingbirds we have in our amazing state.
I'm enjoy working with my hands designing, doing home projects, painting refurbishing furniture and making beaded jewelry. Meeting new people is so much fun and interesting. Spending the day having the right people around you is great. Add warm sun, blue sky and I think I’m in heaven! I have a form of muscular dystrophy so I use a power chair. I still walk, but not very well. No matter what a person's health condition is it's the strength of the mind and soul that will determine their happiness.
I look forward to meeting you!