Our small apartment is very cosy and situated on the 2nd floor in an old historic building from the late 1800's, where you have all of the amazing opportunities offered in the city centre at your feet as well as a beautiful green backyard garden.
There is a double bed fit for two people, and the sofa bed also sleeps two people.
Disponible para huéspedes
You have access to a nice green backyard with garden furniture, great for lunch or relaxing with your afternoon tea. Also a nice place to BBQ on a warm summer evening. You can enjoy the view of the tower, the old buildings encircling the yard and the old pathway which is the oldest kept path in Copenhagen.
Also there's a laundry room with a washing machine and a tumble dryer where you can wash and dry your clothes if needed.
Atención a los huéspedes
You will have the apartment for yourself during your stay, but we will happily be there to welcome you when you arrive, and make sure you have everything you need.
We hope that you will feel happy, relaxed and very much at home in our apartment. We kindly ask you to respect a few rules to make sure that we are also happy when we get back.
- if you need to smoke, please do so outside. Smoking inside the apartment is strictly prohibited.
- please take off your shoes when you go inside.
- don't party in the apartment. There are tons of nice bars and clubs just down the street.
- please take good care of our furniture and other belongings. Some of them are old and used but they are heirlooms that we feel very dearly about.
- please keep the apartment clean and tidy during your stay.
I'm a third year student at Animal Science, and I share the apartment with my boyfriend, Rasmus, who has a bachelor degree in Law and is currently studying Intercultural Market Communication at Copenhagen Business School.
What we love most about Copenhagen is the vast array of opportunities that it offers and the pulse and life buzzing throughout every street of the city's heart.
Copenhagen also has a lot of nice gardens that we love to visit. We often go there in the summer to spend the afternoon sitting on the grass reading a good book or to relax with friends.