"The honeymoon cabin" one hour west of Nashville is perfect for a weekend get away for two. Can sleep as many as four. It's our quietest location on the property. A lovely place to seclude yourself from life's busyness.
Small log cabin in woods. Nice porch for sitting on warm nights. It has a full kitchen, full bath and living area (with sofa bed) on the main level. The queen bed is up a flight of stairs in the loft. Wood burning fireplace for cold winter nights. Fire pit outside for cool fall and spring nights. And a charcoal grill for grilling on warm nights!
We are located on a peaceful and secluded 200 acre farm an hour outside of Nashville. We have cattle, goats, horses and chickens on the property.
We have a small garden and orchard that will be available to guests as the season provides.
We are three miles from the Bucksnort Trail Ride and a twenty minute drive to Loretta Lynn's Ranch. A half-hour from Dickson and an hour outside of Nashville provides guest the option of going to the city for the day.
Disponible para huéspedes
Trails through and around the property for hiking. Garden, orchard and fresh chicken eggs available as the season allows. Pond for swimming and fishing.
Follow the trail behind your cabin to the left. This will lead you to the children's tree house, the barn, the farm animals, and the pond and pond dock. From here follow the gravel drive (over the paved main drive) until you find the trail in the woods again. It will bring you right back to your cabin.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live on the property 50 yards or so from the cabin. We will be available for guests if we're needed. Otherwise, we leave you in peace to enjoy the solitude! We have one dog that is loud but very friendly. We also have a very old black cat that you may see roaming at night. He is also very friendly.
Otros aspectos destacables
The closest grocery store is 10 miles away. We suggest going to the store BEFORE you arrive and getting essential food items! We have suggestions for where to shop both locally and in Nashville listed in the guide book!
THERE IS NO INTERNET ACCESS at this cabin. There is also NO TV and VERY LITTLE CELL SERVICE! Please plan accordingly!
Our space is ideal for couples but can sleep as many as four. Its a great stay for a small family of four or a couple wanting to get away with their pup.
While you are visiting with us please remember these few things:
~ if you are planning on bringing your pet.
1) Please make sure your pet is up to date on his/her flea and tick medication... this is a cabin in the woods. Your pet will get fleas AND LOTS of ticks if they have not been treated.
2) Please keep your animal safe while going on walks. If he/she is not great at obeying/coming to his name PLEASE keep him on a leash! We have LOTS of animals on this property and we would hate if any of them (including your pet) be injured!
3) Please know that we have cats and other dogs just fifty yards from this cabin. Those animals may come to visit you. If your pet is extremely territorial about you... please let us know before your arrival and we can keep our dogs and cats inside.
~If you intend to play at the pond:
1) Please leave the dock as you found it.
2) Please no glass [bottles] at or around the pond.
3) Please MAKE SURE ALL MINORS ARE ATTENDED AT ALL TIMES.
4) If you or anyone in your group does not swim please wear one of the floatation devices in the dock closet.
5) If you fish, please leave the tackle box and fishing poles as you found them.
Other than this we allow our guests the freedom to roam the property as they wish. We hope that you will be comfortable and gain the rest and relaxation that country solitude can bring!
Este anfitrión tiene 52 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My husband and I live on the family farm, Rock 'N Refuge, with our two children, dog and our cat. My husband David is the caretaker and farmer of all 200 acres. I am a former caterer and now managing the Airbnb rentals and a stay-at-home mother. We are both very laid back and love to travel. We hope we provide visitors with a sense of peace and relaxation that comes with farm life!
Please search the web for our farm to learn more! (Rock 'N Refuge)