Acerca de este anuncio
Airy, spacious room with adjoining balcony overlooking a leafy neighbourhood in a posh locality. Calm and serene yet only 7 minutes walk from the central business hub. Furnished with comfortable bed, writing desk and chair, wardrobe. Opening up to a large living room with 40 in TV, dining table, sofaset.
The bungalow is on a corner plot in a leafy, posh locality of Salt Lake 2 minutes walk from Karunamoyee junction, a central business hub.
Disponible para huéspedes
24*7 High speed 4 G WiFi internet
Fully Automatic Washing Machine
Large airy Kitchen equipped with RO UV water purifier, induction cooker, electric kettle, toaster, utensils for cooking.
Own set of key for bedroom
Atención a los huéspedes
Always accessible over mail and phone and once a week in person
Otros aspectos destacables
We have a very trustworthy, live in caretaker who has been with us ever since the house was built. He is vey helpful and takes good care of all guests.
Guests are required to return to the premises by 11pm.
1. Guests will be given their own set of keys
2. Housekeeping services will be provided everyday but please keep your space reasonably clean.
3. Water and electricity are precious resources. Kindly switch off all appliances when not in use.
4. Your safety is our concern. Please do not invite tour guides, escorts, strangers you meet during your visit, inside the apartment, premises.
5. We are not here to judge you but strictly NO DRUGS AND ALCOHOL please.
6. Guests who do not have reservation are not allowed in the premises. If you have local friends you are advised to meet them outside.
7. For anything else ask and you shall receive.
I was born in Bombay but have lived in Kolkata for many years now. I am privileged to have a spacious, airy, house in a quiet, leafy part of Kolkata that I would like to offer as a bed & breakfast. It is about 25 minutes' drive from the airport, and another 30 minutes' drive to the heart of the city, so the house is very conveniently located.
I am a warm, gracious host who likes to give her guests their privacy and space. I keep a clean, well-scrubbed and happy home with a caretaker and a resident singing dog :-)
I used to be consultant for public health projects, but am now busy looking after my mother, father-in-law and my beautiful dogs. I enjoy a good cup of Darjeeling, live music performances (Hindustani and Bengali) and a good conversation.