Villa Priotissa is an old mansion, built in 1900, which has been recently renovated. The unique design of the house and the strategic location near the most impressive places of South Crete are the special elements of Priotissa!
Stone, wood and nature’s green color are dominant in the house and they are all harmonically combined in order to agree with the aesthetics of an old traditional mansion. The big inner yard (patio) of the house is a unique place for you to relax.
Accommodates 7 persons
3 Bedrooms - 2 Bathrooms
- Interior area 150m², 2 floors.
Ground Floor: Living room, a beautiful wood burning stove for heating, fully equipped kitchen, loft with 2 single beds, bathroom, bedroom with a king double bed, laundry room and storage space.
1st Floor: A wooden staircase leading to the 1st floor, (32m²) that includes a big bedroom with a king double bed, a single bed, a small bathroom with a shower.
- Outside space: Yard 85m². In the middle of the yard there is a tree which brings harmony to the place.
- Air conditioning, wireless internet (Wi-Fi), blankets, bed linen, towels, soap and shampoo, hair dryer, clothes hangers, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron, ironing board, kitchen (Plates, Cutlery, Glasses, Cooking Utensils, Fridge, Freezer, Oven, water-boiler, Toaster, Coffee Maker), Pantry items (Staple items, spices, condiments, paper goods, some bottled water), books, TV, DVD player, wood burning stove for heating. A baby bed is available.
- Guests provide their own meals
- Free parking
THE SIGHTS - ACTIVITIES
The villa is located in the centre of the south coastline of Crete an area filled with natural beauty! Some of the most beautiful beaches in Crete are only a few kilometers away (Matala, Kommos, Red beach, Vathi, Agiofaraggo, Prevelis Palm Beach, Agios Pavlos, Triopetra, Shinaria).
So, the house is a very convenient starting point for some of the most famous destinations of southern Crete, such as Matala and Agia Galini touristic villages, the metropolis of the Minoan civilization (Festos, Agia Triada and Gortina), beautiful traditional villages such as Kamilari, Pitsidia, Sivas and Voroi, the mountains of Psiloritis and Asterousia with many pittoresque villages and outstanding natural paths for hiking.
The area offers activities such as snorkeling, swimming, canoeing, wind-surfing, scuba diving, hiking, horseriding in nature, cycling, jet/ water skiing, water tubing.
The colours of the olive plantations, orange and lemon trees, the smells of the wild rosemary, thyme and sage and the sounds of the the cicadas and crickets convey the Mediterranean atmosphere. The mass tourism has not arrived here yet!
The visitor will have the opportunity to enjoy the Mediterrenean cuisine in its most honest version since he/she can taste some of the most famous greek products such as olive oil, honey, wine, herbs, fruits and vegetables at the place where they are actually produced! In the small villages in the area around you can find tasty taverns with traditional cuisine and live musik and smell the aroma of greek coffeee in the traditional cafes/kafenions.
Furthermore, in larger resorts, there are several nightlife options.
The town of Timbaki offers a variety of shops, such as mini markets, a supermarket, bookstore, ATM/ Bank, post-office, etc for your everyday needs before every excursion.
Atención a los huéspedes
- Upon your booking, please provide us with a mobile number that you might have with you during your stay and your arrival details.
- Our staff will be expecting you at the villa in order to deliver the keys and show you around the property.
- After booking, please write your email in order to send you a detailed guide about the area, that we have prepared for our guests as a gift.
Your check in is at 14:00 and the check out at 11:00.
Please keep the time schedule.
Este anfitrión tiene 1 evaluación por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones