Se encuentra cerca de JR Nishi-Nippori estación, un popular destino turístico! Usted será capaz de ver a Tokio como un nativo en esta espaciosa habitación lo suficientemente grande como para acomodar hasta 8.You puede acceder al aeropuerto de Narita y Shibuya fácilmente!
BEFORE BOOKING please read the following and confirm if my apartment is suitable or not for you or your group's needs as guests FIRST. If you stay at my apartment, you must agree to follow the same rules and the customs as the locals.
My apartment is NOT a hotel, it is a home in a residential building in Japan.
If you are looking for a place where you can talk loudly, make noise at nighttime and won't have to worry about bothering the neighbors, please stay in a hotel. My apartment is not a good match for you (your group).
(1) Take off your shoes at the entry. You must not walk in the apartment with your shoes on.
(2) Please be quiet in the hallways at all time.
(3) Do not use fire inside the apartment. Perfume, fragrances and tobacco are not permitted. you can only smoke at balcony.
(4) Turn off the air conditioner when leaving the apartment. Also make sure all the appliances are turned off before leaving the apartment.
(5) Always lock the door when leaving.
(6) Absolutely no parties or gatherings in the apartment.
(7) Please be quiet after 10PM.
(8) Visiting, bothering or ringing the neighboring apartments on the interphone is strictly forbidden
(9) If the interphone rings, please ignore it. The person ringing is expecting to speak to the home owner.
(10) Please be quiet at all times in the lobby, entrance, elevator and other common areas.
(11) If anything gets broken during your stay, you will be responsible for bearing the reparation and/or replacement costs.
(12) The room cleaning starts at 11AM on check-out day.
(13) Turn off the air conditioner when not necessary and when leaving the apartment make sure everything is powered off. Make sure the windows are tightly closed before turning the air conditioner on. Please help me reducing wasted energy.
(14) The apartment is just an apartment, it is not a hotel. Please realize that there is no concierge services, daily cleaning, room service, etc as there are in hotels.
(15) It is forbidden for anyone other than the guests to access the apartment.
(16) Airbnb is really not common/popular in Japan yet. If anybody asks, please simply say you are a friend.
(17) If there are kids staying at the apartment, please keep an eye on them at all time. I do not take responsibility if an accident occurs and they get injured during their stay.
(18) put the correct number of guest otherwise will charge 5000¥ per night per guest.
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 487 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
l like play surf,snowboard,fishing,mortorbike and traveling!
and I used to live in Australia.
I'm able to speak English.
I have few room in Tokyo.
So If you intresting, please check them.
Kameari(tokyo down town)/Entire place
*favorite movie snatch,Rain man