Quaint 1 bed 1 bath, with a kitchen and cable TV. Perfect for a short stay in Louisville! Walking distance to everything NULU and Downtown Lou! Waterfront park and Big Four Bridge are out your front door! Decor is curated by Revelry Gallery and all local art in the space is for sale!
Perfect for one or two guests to get acquainted with Louisville. Nice bed/living area, with eat in kitchen and full bathroom, standing shower. Private second floor entrance with gated access.
No key needed, key code entry at entrance.
Happy to provide answers to questions, but in general, interaction is not part of this space. Check our guide book linked to Airbnb for great tips!
NULU!!! Nulu Fest, Forecastle, Thunder, Derby, Iron Man, Museum Row and more! Great restaurants and shopping within seconds from your doorstep, be at waterfront park or the skate park with in minutes of walking. Take the bus or walk to other great Louisville neighborhoods of the Highlands, Clifton, Crescent Hill, Butchertown, Portland, and Old Louisville.
Whether your living or just visiting, this space is perfect!
Bus lines within 100ft of property, taxis and ubers everywhere!
- Cleaning fee
- Space is a duplex.
- Deck is not a shared space, but guests must use for access to unit, see rules for details.
- Front yard, garage and first floor deck/unit are not areas for guest to hang out.
Disponible para huéspedes
Electronic key pad on entrance, details provided when booked.
Atención a los huéspedes
Happy to provide answers to questions, but in general the interaction is not part of this space. Check our guide book linked to airbnb for great tips!
First Floor unit is occupied by hosts.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Cleaning fee
- Space is a duplex.
- Deck is not a shared space, guests can use for access to unit, see rules for details.
- Front yard, garage and first floor deck and unit are not areas to hang out.
- Sun - Mon: 10:00pm - 8:00am
- Fri - Sat: 12:00am - 10:00am
(*These times may be different for the hosts, or the neighborhood, but air bnb guests are expected to adhere to these times)
Guests of Guests:
- Only one unregistered guest at any time. The Gem is a small space.
- Unregistered guests need to submit name, address, and phone number to airbnb along with notification that they will be at the space.
- Stairs and up are part of the guest space. (Not accessible to handicapped, disabled or injured guests)
- Deck area/garage/Outside of stairs, belongs to first floor/hosts, but there is an easement that allows access to the NULU Gem.
NO DRUGS (Please!)
NO GUNS (Please!)
NO WEAPONS (Please!)
NO CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
If any of these rules are found to be violated, you will be asked to leave the property, and your fee will not be refunded. Failure to do so will result in a police escort to your next destination.
We intend for this space to be an enjoyable space for any and all guests, as well as a great opportunity to see all that Louisville has to offer. Rules are never fun, but we use them to keep this space fun and safe for all who travel to and from here. Let us know how we can make your stay better next time!!
Durante el período del 02 de Mayo de 2018 - 07 de Mayo de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 3 noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 522 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi! We love to travel and we love to host travelers even more! We have been married since 2009 we added our yellow lab Major in 2010. No kids yet, but between Scotty's real estate business and MO's art gallery in NULU, we stay pretty busy. Airbnb has been great to us as we love vacations and seeing new cities, and we are so happy we get to share our city with guests! If you have any questions, ask us, we are always happy to help!