Gramercy Residences is the first tower block have risen at century city and has built in with the world class amenities, like the Sky-park an engineering achievement never before seen in any residential building in the world.
Newly build apartment situated in the heart of central business of Makati and near all amenities, such as Bar, restaurant, fast food and mini mart.
This Fully-Fitted, Fully-Furnished and Fully Service concept 2 bedroom apartment Includes:
Air conditioning units.
Dining Sets & Cutlery Including Cooking Utinsils
Sofa and center table
Beddings, Comforter and Pillows
The unit Include wifi access through out the building,
Cooker top with range hood
Separate Toilet & Shower room
Hot & Cold Water
Maid service included in rentals, period of every 5 days (excluding Sundays)
Fresh towels and bedding provided
Long Term Contract Welcome at Negotiated and discounted Rates.
Viewing are Welcome
8:30 AM to 4 PM
Monday to Saturday
Disponible para huéspedes
24 hrs security and Doormen
3 Swimming Pools on the 36th floor and
Waterfalls (Sky Park Features)
Restaurant and Cafe
Bar at 71 floor open from 6 pm
Atención a los huéspedes
Guest can contact me through this website or call / text at anytime 24/7.
Otros aspectos destacables
Gramercy are very strict, Please follow the house rules and restriction.
2. On arrival to the building, just go to the front desk and ask them to call my assistant.
3. All guest properly endorse for a proper documentation prior to check in.
4. Please provide a copy of your passport or any valid ID for security check.
5. Please let us know if you have guest coming to stay with you and we can register them at the concierge.
Airport pick up or drop off available $35 USD charge.
1.Respect the flat and the residences with respect.
2. Turn off all electrical appliances when you leave, whether going out or
whether its the end of your stay.
3. Please dont hang any washing at the balcony.
Este anfitrión tiene 43 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am Millie, Born in the Philippines but living in the UK for a few years now. I love travelling and visit some nice holiday places and I love to visit my family back in the Philippines with my 3 kids.