This apartment has one bedroom and one bathroom and can accommodate 3 guests.
BEAUTIFUL OCEAN VIEW APARTMENT SET IN AZTEC INSPIRED RESORT.
NO SURPRISES - WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.
This luxury 16th level 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment in the iconic Sun City Resort has beautiful views of the beach and lights of Surfers Paradise at night. Only a 2 minute walk to the beach, this resort also has a unique lagoon style pool with water slides.
- The apartment can accommodate a 3rd guest in the lounge on a rollaway bed.
- The fully fitted kitchen gives you the opportunity to dine in should you not wish to eat at the onsite Koastal Kitchen or any of the many local eateries.
- There is a king bed in the bedroom, walk in wardrobe and ensuite. Hair dryer is included.
- Wifi is available but it is not free.
- If the Surfers Paradise nightlife is what you like, we are only a 5-10 minute walk from this thriving hub.
- You can also relax at Calmer Therapies Day Spa located on the ground floor of the complex.
Wifi is available - CHARGES APPLY TO USE THIS SERVICE.
Complimentary underground secure parking included in the tariff.
Disponible para huéspedes
Facilities on offer at Sun City Resort are second to none and include ;
-Outdoor lagoon style pool with sandy beach and water slides.
-Tropical plunge pool and spa.
-Indoor heated pool and spa.
-Fully equipped gymnasium , steam room and sauna.
-2 full size tennis courts.
-Fully licensed restaurant.
-Poolside coffee shop and bar.
-All facilities located amongst tropical gardens with special water features throughout
ground floor areas.
Otros aspectos destacables
As these are not serviced apartments, we provide a starter pack for your initial convenience consisting of: tea/coffee/milk, toilet paper, shampoo, body wash, sachet of washing and dish washing powder and soap. Guests are expected to purchase extra supplies as needed.
These are not serviced apartments however should you require this service during your stay we are able to offer it at an additional cost.
PLEASE NOTE: We do not supply pool/beach towels. We recommend either packing them from home or purchasing beach towels once you arrive in Surfers Paradise.
• BOOKINGS are accepted by us, as the managers, in good faith. Descriptions of holiday accommodation by the agent, in our brochure, over the telephone or on the internet are also given in good faith. The agent will not take responsibility for errors, omissions or misconceptions in descriptions on holiday accommodation. We cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the premises outside our control, i.e. owner cancellation of booking, sale of property, tariff increases and alterations to the property. Should the property be withdrawn from letting, every effort shall be made to secure alternative accommodation.
• BOND is held through the AirBNB website.
• CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS- All bookings must be cancelled through AirBNB and a 50% cancellation fee is charged. Cancellation must be made seven (7) full days prior to listing’s local check in time. Any less than this and no refund will be given.
• AMENDMENTS - All amendments to dates and room types are subject to availability.
• NO PARTY POLICY – Please respect the apartment and surrounding apartments by not hosting parties/gatherings during your stay. If there is a breach of these terms the booking can be terminated and guests will be removed from the premises. No monies will be refunded.
• ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE TIMES – Check in time is 2pm and check out time is 10am. We endeavour to accommodate early check ins where available. Late departures will incur a fee.
• AFTER HOURS ARRIVALS - If you plan to arrive after hours, please make alternative arrangements with us well in advance for the collection of keys by sending us a message prior to your arrival date.
• KEY RETURN – All Keys are to be returned to the office of Raine and Horne, 3066 Surfers Paradise Blvd, and should you be departing outside of office hours please return the keys to the key return box outside the office at Raine and Horne.
• LOST KEYS – Guests will be responsible for the cost of replacing keys if they are lost.
•LOCKED OUT - A $20.00 cash fee will be charged if we are required to unlock the apartment outside of office hours.
A $50.00 cash fee will be charged if we are required to unlock the apartment after 9pm due to misplaced keys.
• LINEN – All linen is included in our properties. We do not provide beach/pool towels.
• NUMBER OF OCCUPANTS - must not exceed the number of beds in house/unit. Overloading will render guests liable for cancellation of the booking immediately and no refund will be given.
• PERSONAL PROPERTY - no responsibility accepted by either the Agent or Owner for customer’s personal property left on the premises. Unclaimed lost property will be disposed of.
• SECURITY – for security reasons, please close all windows and doors when leaving the property at any time and also in the event of sudden storms or changes of weather.
Before arriving at your accommodation you must collect the keys from our office on the day of check in.
Raine & Horne Surfers Paradise
3066 Surfers Paradise Blvd
Surfers Paradise Qld 4217
(Located directly beside Pancakes in Paradise and behind the Q1 building)
Our office hours are
Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.00pm
(Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays)
If you are arriving outside of our office hours, please contact us in advance to arrange key collection from a security box. Whether you are arriving in or out of office hours, guests will be required to complete a registration form as per our Terms & Conditions.
Hi, I'm Belinda.
I have lived on the Gold Coast for the past 30 years and have worked in the travel industry for over 15 years. I have recently joined our family Real Estate business and manage our holiday properties. We only have quality apartments and pride ourselves on our outstanding customer service.