La casa, un edificio antiguo recientemente renovado, cuenta con muebles nuevos y accesorios, con vistas a la ciudad y el mar de Atrani, hermana menor de Amalfi. Alojarse en estos apartamentos es una experiencia verdaderamente única!
- This listing refers to 2 private apartments included in a bigger building with 6 private apartments in total.
- Guests have to comply with the Atrani Municipality laws on the rubbish collection.
- Guests have to respect the tranquility of the building, loud noises are forbidden.
- Guests have to leave the 2 apartments reasonably clean and tidy.
- Guests have to communicate the estimated time of their arrival within one week before.
- The arrival time must be always agreed in advance between guests and hosts.
In the event of a refund request by the guests, the guests declare to be aware that disputes concerning the interpretation of the entire listing's description (including amenities, property characteristics, photos, rules, etc.) cannot lead to any refund to the guests, because the guests declare to have accepted the entire listing's description.
Este anfitrión tiene 445 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm a member of the team called "Living Amalfi" whose aim is to reveal the authentic Amalfi Coast. I'll help you discover the beauties of the Amalfi Coast, giving you some precious information about what to do, where to eat and have fun. All the holiday houses I propose you are very clean, comfortable, well equipped and with breathtaking views on sea and mountains. I'm happy to put my skills at your disposal, always with a smile.
I will be for you a worthy adviser rather than an agent!
My motto? "Communication is the basis of every healthy relationship!"