Our comfy, family-friendly flats are steps to the beach. 4 bedrooms, 3 baths with eclectic, international art. Perfect for your beachside holiday! Private garden & patio, huge kitchen, washer/dryer, large picnic balcony, two-car parking. ***AUG/SEP SPECIAL: Buy 5 days, get cleaning fee waived OR Buy 6 days get 7th free! Please inquire for details.***
30 DAY MIN
"Top Ten Reasons to Stay in Our Airbnb"
1. ROOM TO STRETCH OUT: Our 2000 sq ft 4 bedroom / 3 *FULL* bath vacation home has two private apartments inside it, which are all yours! So bring the cousins and grandparents, because everyone can stay together yet also enjoy private spaces.
2. LOCATION! We're only 100 steps to the sand in famous Venice Beach. Walking distance to (website hidden), many restaurants and attractions, and a stone's throw from Abbot Kinney Blvd.
3. NATURE AT YOUR BACKDOOR: Our spacious and tranquil patio garden, with a gas grill and seating for 4, is for your EXCLUSIVE use (our other unit on the top floor does not have this amenity).
4. BUSINESS-FRIENDLY: we are currently adding a plethora of amenities for business groups (printers, office supplies, and more). All guests will enjoy fast wifi.
5. **COMFORTABLY** SLEEPS 8-10! Our 4BR/3BA building has 6 beds: 1 Cal King, 1 Full, 2 Twins (Second Floor), and 1 Queen, 1 Full Futon (1st Floor).
6. WASHER/DRYERS! Forgot to wash your favorite outfit before leaving for your trip? No worries, because we have a washer/dryer for your use (on the second floor).
7. GOURMET KITCHEN! with every piece of kitchen equipment you can imagine. The bottom floor 1BR also has a mini-kitchen with everything but the stove (see the pictures). See something missing? Let us know!
8. **TWO** SECURED PARKING SPOTS! Parking in Venice can be difficult, especially in the summer. We have a secured garage with one tandem parking row for your use that fit a total of two normal-sized sedans OR 1 large SUV/van/minivan. There is also a small (albeit tight) area on the side of our building we can offer you for 1 compact or sedan car to park in as well.
9. DINE TOGETHER! We have dining accommodations for 14-16 people, all on the same floor!
10. NETFLIX, AMAZON, AND MORE: Our 3 TV's have Cable and Roku, which gives you access to Netflix, Amazon Video, and more! -- we provide Netflix for free (not just access to it) but don't offer Amazon (though there is access to it, if you're already a member)
Read on to learn the amenities specific to each floor...
SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT
Sleeping: 1 Cal King, 1 Full, 2 Twins, 1 Queen air mattress, and a large comfy couch.
*2 Private Balconies*
Dining accommodations for 16-18
2 secured parking spots
Plentiful closet space
3 TV's w/ Roku, which provides access to netflix, amazon video, and more.
1ST FLOOR APARTMENT:
TV in living room
Garden oasis patio
Full-size futon bed
Unique wifi network
WHAT DO WE PROVIDE?
In addition to the basics such as:
and trash bags,
we also provide 1 soap bar and 1 small shampoo *per bathroom.*
We just started providing cooking basics too, such as:
If you need us to do some pre-shopping for you, we may be able to accommodate - just let us know! If you have any questions about what to bring and what to leave at home, please ask.
Disponible para huéspedes
WHEN SUBMITTING A BOOKING REQUEST OR 'CONTACT HOST' INQUIRY, PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS (WE REALLY APPRECIATE IT!):
1) Have you read the house rules on our listing and do you agree to them?
2) Is this your first time to Los Angeles?
3) Do you have friends that live locally in Los Angeles? If so, do you plan to have any of them over at the apartment and if yes, how many?
4) What are the general relationships of the guests in your group? I.e. "My grandparents, my husband, and our two cousins" or "three couples"
5) What is the average age of your group?
Feel free to answer with just the numbers, or without the numbers even. I don't need you to copy the questions. Thank you so much!
Atención a los huéspedes
We provide a personal check-in to show the property's unique features and orient you to the neighborhood.
We live nearby, so if you need anything, just holler!
Otros aspectos destacables
EARLY / LATE CHECKINS. . .
We are happy to offer early check-in if no guests booked the apartment the night before. Regarding late check-in, we charge a nominal fee. $20 for arrivals between 8-9pm, $40 between 9-10pm, $60 between 10-11pm, $80 between 11pm and 12am, and $120 for checkins between 12am - 6am.
AIR CONDITIONING . . .
There is a brand new air conditioning unit in the downstairs bedroom. There isn't an air conditioner in the living room or the upstairs bedrooms, but since we are so close to the beach, we get a great cross breeze (plus we provide several fans).
There are security cameras on the EXTERIOR of the property only, which is to protect our property and you of course. In terms of motion detection we are only ever notified of a new recording if it's after 9pm.
CABLE TELEVISION . . .
Cable Television is offered in the living areas only. For those bedrooms with TV's, they have Roku only. Roku gives you access to Netflix etc, which has thousands of TV shows and movies!
We heartily thank you for taking the time to read our house rules, and for abiding by them. We take them seriously and appreciate your cooperation.
1. No loud music at any time of the day. We live in a beautiful *peaceful and quiet* neighborhood that we wish to protect.
2. We do not allow parties of any kind, especially not bachelor/bachelorette parties, regardless of how laid-back the plans are.
3. All outside group conversations must be brought inside by 9pm, with the windows closed if you wish to stay up and talk. If a neighbor makes a noise complaint after 9pm AND we verify this noise complaint in person, we will automatically CHARGE $300 to your security deposit. If a neighbor has to complain twice OR police are called (and we verify it), you lose your ENTIRE security deposit ($1500). Please respect our neighbors' right to quiet peaceful enjoyment of their homes and throw your party in a hotel instead.
4. No more than 7 people may gather on the balconies or outside areas *at any hour.*
5. No more than 10 people may sleep in the apartment at night, and only those that are listed as guests on your check-in sheet. If you have 2 additional children under 4 years old that would make your total 12, that is ok.
5a. Please do not flick cigarette butts onto the alley street or across the alley street onto our neighbor's property. We provide ash trays and expect our guests to please be courteous and use them. We greatly appreciate it.
6. Please do not leave "interior" furnishings (pillows, chairs, etc.) outside.
7. No smoking inside the apartment. Ashtrays are provided outside.
8. Sorry, no pets allowed.
9. Normal check-in is 3pm-7pm. Early check-in 12pm-3pm is possible based on availability. Late check-in is available, BUT please inquire first. All check-ins after 8:00pm are a $20 fee; check-ins after 9pm a $40 fee: checkins after 10pm are a $60 fee, check-ins after 11pm $80, or $100 fee between 12am-6:30am. A check-in appointment must be scheduled prior to your arrival because we don't live on site.
10. Garbage day is Tuesday. Please, if you see that we've put the garbage bins out on Monday, do not move them until Tuesday. Just pull past the garage and back in at an angle to park on the left side of the garage.
11. $30 replacement fee applies for lost keys; $50 for lost garage remotes.
-- Extra Guests: People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
-- This unit is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises.
-- Parking: parking is limited to your designated spots. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
-- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. There is 1 beach towel per registered guest in the house.
-- Sand: Please make sure to remove all sand from towels and clothes before coming back in the house and before washing. The cleaning deposit does not account for extraordinary cleaning due to misuse. If there is found to be such, additional cleaning fees will be taken from the security deposit. Too much sand will break our washer. We appreciate you helping us keep everything in good order for the next guests.
-- Bad Weather: No refunds will be given for bad weather (though you likely won't have to worry about it seeing as California is in the sixth year of a drought!).
-- We love pets, but unfortunately at this time pets are not allowed. Any guest that brings a pet despite this rule will be charged $100 per night, or a minimum of $250 (whichever is larger).
Durante el período del 31 de Agosto de 2017 - 12 de Octubre de 2017 la estancia mínima es de 2 noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 146 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones