Xiwoo(時雨) means the welcomed rain that comes at an appropriate time.
Xiwoo-Ru(時雨樓)_Xiwoo Guesthouse is a Hanok, a traditional Korean style house in Seochon, the Western Village of Seoul, of that is filled with precious Xiwoo.
- Persons per room: base 1 persons
- Check in/out time: Check-in 3 PM, Check-out 11 AM
Private en suite toilet and bathroom, Air conditioner, Dryer, Bathroom articles(shampoo, rinse, soap, etc.)
- A complimentary breakfast:
It will be provided to all our guests between 8:30 ~ 9:30 AM
Disponible para huéspedes
- TV, refrigerator, wine cooler, air conditioner, computer, wireless internet, microwave oven, coffer machine, etc. are provided (Each room, including the living room, is equipped with its own air conditioner.)
- Complimentary drinks (traditional tea and coffee) are provided to be enjoyed in the yard and the living room.
Otros aspectos destacables
(Story of Hanok Xiwoo-Ru)
Xiwoo-Ru, a Hanok built in an urban setting in 1962, had existed and breathed with many past occupants for several decades.
However, in 2006, the common Hanok was renovated into a living space with a totally different look by a team of architects.
In 2006, it received the Prize of Architectural Culture from Mayor of Seoul, Sector of Renovation.
This Hanok had been used as a study and workroom of an architect until recently. The architect named it as Haru-Heon(何慺軒).
Numerous scholars and specialists had held various seminar and discussions in there.
Because of this, this Hanok has been a space that architects have cherished for a long time.
We are opening this wonderful Hanok, under a new name Xiwoo-Ru, to those of you who values Hanok.
You can experience a comfortable stay here or use it as a space to hold a seminar in.
We wish you would visit us to experience Hanok and be the owner of a new surrounding during your stay here.
- Guests can check in after 3 PM and must check out before 11 AM. (It would be much appreciated if you would observe the check-in and -out times so we could provide comfortable accommodation for our next guests.)
- A complimentary breakfast will be provided to all our guests between 8:30 ~ 9:30 AM.
- Cooking is not allowed, but simple task(boiling water or food) is accepted.
- Smoking is absolutely prohibited in all spaces within the Hanoak.
- Please handle our facilities with care and you are responsible for safeguarding your own personal belongings and valuables at all times as we won’t be responsible.
- Minors can stay with parents’ consents.
- No animals are allowed in rooms. Thank you for your understanding.
Este anfitrión tiene 38 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones