Private and cozy studio, location on 5 ave, down the end of the touristic zone (1 km walking from the touristic area), near to the beach (5min), close enough to everything you need, but far away from all the hustle. Is located in a typical Mexican Caribbean neighborhood.
Comfortable private apartment, accesible for travelers, with an independent access to the 5 avenue (famous main street but in the local area).
45 min walking from the ADO bus station and big supermarkets .
20 min walking from Mamita's Beach Clubs and bars.
5 min walking to Esmeralda beach, The place is NOT on the MAIN TOURISTIC strip, so makes it a different experience, and in the night you can enjoy starry nights and the sound of the waves.
We have a natural area of mangrove swamp in front the house so insects can enter to the studio.
Estudio, cómodo, equipado con lo necesario, entrada independiente a la calle. Situado en la Quinta Avenida, a 200 mts de la playa (5 minutos caminando) y a 1km caminando del inicio de los restaurantes y la zona comercial. El estudio NO se encuentra en la zona turística esta en el Pueblo de Playa del Carmen, y esto hace que sea un lugar tranquilo y en la noche se puede disfrutar de noches estrelladas y el sonido de las olas.
En frente del estudio hay una zona de manglar por lo que pueden entrar insectos al estudio.
Otros aspectos destacables
We have a laundry very close from the house, little local grocery, markets, and drugstore. In front of the house is a bicycle pad that take you to the touristic area
To respect other guests and neighbors no noise after 10pm
- Check out 13:00hrs, check in 15:00hrs, if you arrive after 15:00hrs i will leave the key in the keybox
- No smoke inside the flat
- Toilet bows: only human waste¡ No toilet paper, hygienic towels. The basket next to the toilet bowl is for these items.
- Please help us keep our low rates: save water and electricity turning off the lights, fans or a/c if when you leave the flat, in other case i will go to turn them off.
- Food in the room: The place is located in a tropical area leftlovers of food will turn bad in few hours or insect will be there eating it, please put it in the fridge.
- Please leave the studio as you found it at your check out.
I am veterinary doctor. I am married and we love dogs, we love and respect all living beings. My husband has 10 years living here and i seven years. We love diving it is an experience you must live in Playa. We like to help and give tips to the guest for your stay.