Spacious and bright apartment (60m2) with 2 bedrooms (single bed and double bed), comfortable bathroom, luxurious kitchen attached to the living room and 2 balconies. Located on a busy street next to the city centre but still quiet from the inside
- The apartment is suitable for a couple (also with a baby or kid) or for two friends.
- The apartment is located on the first floor in a building with 5 others apartments inhabited by families.
- The apartment has high ceilings and lots of windows what makes it sunny bright and spacious.
- Free WiFi connection
- A pretty small balcony on the south side makes it a perfect place for morning breakfast or afternoon drinks in the sun. The small balcony is located on the front side of the house and provides a nice view on the busy street where always something happens.
- A larger balcony on the back provides an oases of rest looking out on the back gardens. At this larger balcony there is plenty of space to have dinner or a barbecue.
- The apartment is for rent when I'm on holiday or away for a weekend.
- Check-in from 5pm and check-out before 5pm.
- The living room is equipped with a large sofa, LG 43 inch ultra HD tv (not shown on pictures), playstation 3, Onkyo 5:1 soundsystem. The TV and soundsystem are provided with HDM and jack cables so you can attach it to your laptop to watch movies and listen to music.
- Equipped with fridge, freezer, dishwasher, gas stove, oven, Nespresso coffee machine, water boiler, blender, mixer, all kinds of pans and pots and of course all the necessary cutlery, plates, glasses etc.
- Feel free to use the basic kitchen/cook utilities such as sugar, salt, pepper, oil, herbs etc
- The main bedroom has a new Swiss Sense 1,80m x 2,20m Boxspring (not shown on pictures) and the guest bed room has a single bed. In the guest bed room is also the washing machine
- A baby bed is available
- Towels and bed linnen are provided
Atención a los huéspedes
I always try to do the check-in myself to make your stay as comfortalbe as possible. When im unable do the check-in myself a friend of mine will arrange the check-in. During the check-in explanation about the apartment, neighborhood and city highlights are provided.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, but there are 2 balconies where you can smoke
- The building is inhabited by families with children. The apartment is not appropriate for parties and loud music!
Hi, I'm Jan Remmelt, 27 years old and live in Amsterdam since februar 2014. I work as an engineer in a steel manufacturing plant. In my free time I like to sport, hang out with friends in the park, go to festivals, watch movies and series, and of course enjoy travelling. I travelled all over the world ranging from Australia, Qatar, Scandinavia , USA, Carribean and Costa Rica. Ever since I moved to Amsterdam I felt in love with this city and I'm very happy I'm able to show tourist Amsterdam through my Airbnb.