Double bed in light room for 1-2 people with adjacent outdoor balcony. Bathroom is next door with bath, shower, basin and toilet. Ideal for business travelers. We also offer a second larger room on the same floor for upto 2 people.
The space for rental is located on the top/second floor of a large luxury town house situated in the city. The room has direct access via double doors to a balcony area - ideal for a morning coffee/tea or an evening glass of wine. Guests have access to the top level whilst we live in the lower two levels. The room has a comfortable double bed which easily sleeps one or two people. It can also be converted into a bed if required within 1 minute.
Luggage storage is available in an adjacent room. Tea, coffee and fridge are also available for guests next to the guest rooms.
As this is a smaller room, we also offer a second larger room for 1-2 people on the same level. If you are interested in renting out both rooms please contact us for more information and we can arrange a package. Further details on our other listing at: www.airbnb.nl/rooms/5049200
Disponible para huéspedes
Both guest rooms have the third floor dedicated to themselves including a bedroom, shared bathroom, outdoor terrace area and an additional room for storage space, making tea/coffee and relaxing.
We also offer the possibility to rent out a larger double bedroom for 1-2 people on the same floor. If you are interested in renting out both rooms please contact us for more information and we can arrange a package.
Breakfast (if required) is taken in the large open plan kitchen area on the ground floor. Breakfast is a do-it-yourself selection from our provided 'goodies' and includes bread/toast, cereals, jams, marmalades, butter, milk, yoghurt and tea/coffee. Guests have access to their own fridge and tea/coffee making facilities on the same floor.
Access to the outdoor terrace area is shared between guests.
Atención a los huéspedes
Interaction with guests is upon arrival and any requests for advice on local sights/tourist info. Steve and Rebecca have travelled extensively so understand the needs of a 'home from home'. We offer guests a coffee/tea on arrival and offer any advice on local sights, do's and dont's and recommendations. We live in the house too (albeit on different floors) so occasional drinks together during your stay are possible. We leave the level of interaction with to be chosen by our guests - everyone is different.
Otros aspectos destacables
- Dedicated Tea, coffee, kettle + fridge all available on guest floor.
- UBER (taxi service) and Tinker dot travel (for airport collection or train station service to/from our house) available
- Clean fresh towels and bedding for guests
- For business workers, co-working/Flex working office facilities are close by
- Bakery, Coffee house, supermarket, drugstores are all within a 2 minute walk.
- Washing machine and drying facilities available on the same floor as your accommodation (for longer staying guests).
- Hair dryer and Iron/ironing board are available
- Extra blankets available on request
- Information available on request for local tourist attractions, public transport and maps
- Recommendations for restaurants/cafes
- Supermarkets (Albert Heijn and Marqt) are a 2 minute walk
- Fridge + Kettle + tea/coffee cups available next to bedroom
- Feel very welcome in our house and treat our possessions respecfully. We understand that accidents happen and things break so we expect honesty and we discuss how best to resolve the situation.
- We live in the middle of a residential area so an understanding to respect our neighbours and not cause inconvenience.
- Children are very welcome
- No smoking in the house.
- No pets. Sorry.
Este anfitrión tiene 47 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My name is Steve and along with my wife, Rebecca, we live in the Statenkwartier, one of the most desirable areas of Den Haag. We are both English but have lived in the Netherlands for many years. I am a health coach and Rebecca works for an international foundation.
We both love to travel and have stayed in many hotels, guesthouses and hostels around the world. Consequently, we understand travelers requirements and how to make them feel at home.
We look forward to welcoming you to our home and offering any advice on the local area to make your stay more enjoyable.