2 Bed/2 Bath Guest House, beautifully furnished,peaceful,very clean. Two minute walk to Rodeo Drive shops and restaurants. Very spacious, high ceilings, many amenities & laundry room on the premises. Located in the north part of Beverly Hills and filled with awesome sceneries to enjoy.
1200 sf, spacious Guest House , cottage like, has a relaxing front individual patio from which you can see the very tall famous palm trees of Beverly Hills. An "Oasis" in the heart of the city!
We apologize but the space has not been build according to a wheel chair accommodation. Also there is a brick floor that makes it difficult to access the entrance.
Please make sure to put the correct count of guests when you enter the number of guests, including infants.
We love animals but we love accommodating all type of guests even those with allergies.
Disponible para huéspedes
*VERY IMPORTANT, READ CAREFULLY*
TIME OF CHECK IN ( 11 AM) AND TIME OF CHECK OUT (3PM) TO BE STRICTLY FOLLOWED TO ALLOW FOR PROPER HOUSEKEEPING BETWEEN GUESTS.
FOR LIABILITY REASONS WE DO NOT STORE LUGGAGES PRIOR TO GIVING THE KEYS TO OUR GUESTS.
We would love to greet every single guest but due to conflicting schedules it is not always possible. In all cases, 1 Hour prior to your arrival at the space contact us and we will try our best to greet you, otherwise ,please follow the directions bellow.
1- Arrive at front of the property
2- Go to the white gate to the right by the driveway open it by turning the key inserted in the lock.
3- Straight forward is the front entrance of the garage .
4- To its left ,a smaller white gate is open and
5-to the right of the small gate ,the metal door of the back space will have a set of 2 keys and remote of the garage. The white key opens the large white gate. The gold key opens all the doors of the space
6-Get the keys , the remote , open the front entrance of the garage by hand and head back to your car.
7- Drive it through the back alley and use the remote to open the garage back entrance and park your car inside.
8-Now you unload and start enjoying the space.
9- We cannot recommend a secondary parking spot for the responsability issue.Please conform to the parking rules because we will not be responsible for any ticket incured during your stay.
ONE CAR PER RESERVATION PERMITTED (INSIDE GARAGE),NO STREET PARKING ALLOWED AT NIGHT PER CITY ORDINANCE.
- If you don't have a car, the access to the space is from the front of the property through the Large gate by the driveway.
-If you have a car, we will give you ONE parking space inside the garage. It is accessible through the back alley located on Carmelita and Bedford dr in the BACK of the house.
* Overnight parking in the street is prohibited in the flats of Beverly hills as they try to keep the streets spacious, beautiful .
AS A RESULT, ONLY ONE CAR PER RESERVATION IS PERMITTED INSIDE OUR GARAGE.
Atención a los huéspedes
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO CHECK IN DURING NORMAL HOURS , WE ARE WILLING TO GREET OUR GUESTS UP TO 10 PM. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO WAIT AND GREET GUESTS PAST MIDNIGHT. Please make personal arrangements accordingly.
IT IS THE GUESTS RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THEIR BOOKING WILL NOT INTERFERE WITH OTHER GUESTS' CHECK OUT OR CHECK IN TIME.
WHEN BACK TO BACK GUESTS BOOK THE SPACE, PLEASE MAKE SURE TO RESPECT CHECK OUT TIME AT 11AM AND CHECK IN TIME AT 3PM.
Otros aspectos destacables
There are two main bedrooms. One is significantly larger than the other. The master bedroom has a Queen size bed and the smaller bedroom has a Full size bed. In the kitchen you will find a Keuring coffee machine or instant Nescafe with creamer..The space comes with plenty of amenities. We hope that you respect the space as much as we do, please try to put all trash in the kitchen on your day of departure, housekeeping will do the rest. Thank you.
IMPORTANT RULES(URL HIDDEN)
For Internet : User name BHPD
Password : jamesiscool
1) It is strictly forbidden to smoke inside or outside the space, within the premises of the entire property.
2) No animals, no pets on the premises due to allergies
3) No loud parties per neighborhood ordinance
4) No barbecuing allowed
5) You are welcome to use iron, and laundry room
6) No food or personal items left in the space after your departure
7) The fridge needs to be completely emptied on the day of your departure
8) The decor is expected to stay as given
9) We accommodate mostly adults but young children are also welcome as long as you take full responsibility of the space and keep the new mattresses free of marks,they are new. Take extra precaution with a baby or a toddler as the gates stay sometimes open
10) No heavy paper toilet or feminine hygiene tampons flushed in the toilets as it will take a full day to get a plumber.
12) Garbage to be put in the bin located outside the property in the alley, through out the garage .
13) On the day of departure, please make sure to remove ALL personal belongings from all the closets and cabinets and give back the space in the way it was given. Housekeeping will do the rest.
14) PLEASE MAKE SURE TO TURN OFF AIR CONDITION OR HEATER WHENEVER YOU LEAVE THE SPACE.
15) IT IMPORTANT TO RESPECT TIME OF CHECK OUT BY 11AM TO GIVE PROPER TIME TO HOUSEKEEPING TO PREPARE THE SPACE FOR THE NEXT GUESTS CHECKING IN AT 3 PM.
I love people and care to give them the best experience whenever I can
Hosting them is like inviting them inside my own house.
My motto is : "treat people like you would like them to treat you "
On a more personal note,I love to read,to create,to organize big and amazing events, and enjoy the fresh air of the mountains!