Welcome! We offer one bedroom with a queen size bed. Our apartment is super centrally located in the Stauffacher area of the city. 10 minutes walk to the main train station (Hauptbahnhof/HB). 4 tram lines stop 30 meters away from the apartment.
- Lovely room in a modern, clean and contemporary apartment
- The apartment has 2 balconies a large living and dining area and will be shared with us (a working couple)
- We have a great kitchen that you could use.
-We are happy to share with you our Tea and Coffee whenever you want it! :)
- You can use our wifi and we welcome you into our home where we hope you will enjoy your stay!
Disponible para huéspedes
- Bathroom with power shower and bath
- Additional bathroom
- Living and dining area
- Two balconies
Atención a los huéspedes
We will leave you with our phone numbers so you can contact us if you need to.
We live and let live but don't accept smoking in the apartment and no pets.
Hola! My name is Daniella - love traveling and learning about different cultures, especially through their food! I was born and grew up in an international family in Bogota, Colombia. I lived -and studied a lot! and ate even more!- for 5 years in Italy, and now I found myself living in Zurich for almost 6 years and ... I love this little perfectly organized city. I love to walk in the center, drink hot chocolate in the Old Town, enjoy the view from my favorite spot in the city (Lindenhof) and eat something special at the markets in the Viadukt or Kreis 4.