A beautiful private room in a spacious Harlem apartment. We're right off the express trains, a 15 minute ride to Columbus Circle, Central Park and even closer to some of the best jazz in the world. Starbucks, banks, food stores, pharmacies and shops around.
Comfortable Room in a 2 bedroom apartment, in a quiet residence of Harlem. For 1 or 2 persons.
The apartment is very spacious with a full equipped kitchen. The room has a lot of light. The apartment was recently renovated and is very clean. (laundry in building)
Everything is included ( internet, etc .......)
The kitchen is fully furnished with a Stove/Oven, Refrigerator/Freezer, a Microwave, Blender and an electronic Kettle.
The bathroom is equipped with a sink, a shower with a bathtub and a toilet.
There is one shared kitchen and bathroom in the apartment.
The bedroom is furnished with a Full-size bed with linens, pillows and a quilt. There is a brand new AC, appropriate for the NYC summer.
Transportation: A, B, C and D trains are 2 min away from the apartment.
1 train is four blocks away from the apartment.
The neighborhood :
Harlem is an area of Manhattan, the neighborhood is home to commercial zones,and historic zones. The neighborhood is very friendly and safe. This area is a booming neighborhood for the art community.
Disponible para huéspedes
You'd have access to everything in the kitchen and the laundry in the building. We want you to feel at home, while staying with us!
Atención a los huéspedes
We love meeting new friends and are adventurers ourselves. We'd love to give you a hint of what we consider the best areas to explore, while in NYC.
We're Bulgarian, we also speak English, Spanish, some Russian and French.
Otros aspectos destacables
We smoke cigarettes in the kitchen area but we're very mindful and respectful. Please let us know if it would bother you in any way.
- We are two sisters and we offer a private room in the apartment.
- We are both actors with a very busy schedule but we would do our best to make friends and accommodate your needs. Please let us know!
- We are trying to quit smoking but there is currently smoking (cigarettes) on premises. Please make sure to let us know in advance if this would be a problem for you. As much as we respect and want to be considerate, if you are struggling with an allergy or purely cannot stay around smokers - our place would not be a good fit - do not book. No feelings hurt! We wish we didn't smoke either!
- We don't have any pets. We love dogs and have cat-sitted in the past but since the building has certain rules - please message us first before booking if you have a pet.
- We are very laid back and have become friends with almost all of our guests. We will respect your privacy. However, this is not necessarily a party house, as we both have to work a lot.
- We love our home and would like our guests to treat it as they would theirs. Our house rules are simple: no food leftovers and nothing broken - that's all!
I'm a professional actress with extended background in theater, born and raised in Bulgaria, working and living in New York City.