Conveniently located, less than 20 minutes from GINZA, ROPPONGI, TSUKIJI!
5 minutes walk to the nearest train station, SHINBASHI station. Spacious apartment with double bed, sofa-bed and extra futons! This place can accommodate up to 5
Located in the heart of Tokyo, Shinbashi is a busy and popular district. My apartment is close to the station - only 5 minutes walk!
The apartment is fully-equipped with everything a traveller might need. 2 beds (double bed and a sofa bed) and extra futons. Thus, I can accommodate up to 6 people. The apartment is great for both couples and families!
Disponible para huéspedes
· This property is your home away from home. I strive to make your stay as luxurious as staying at a high caliber hotel while achieving the comfort of living at your own home. During your stay I provide many amenities that include, fresh towels and linens, quality grade shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hair dryer, kettle, etc.
· My place is also equipped with free pocket Wi-Fi that you can take and use outside during the day!
· Washing machine and dryer available on the first floor (coin laundry).
· If you have any questions regarding what you will have access to, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Atención a los huéspedes
· I have created a guide to help guests make the most of their stay in Tokyo. This includes the know how of how to use appliances in my home, specific directions from the train station to the place, directions from the airports, my recommendations for tourist attractions around Tokyo, and much more! I want to be your acting concierge to provide any assistance you may need during your stay.
· You can contact me through the AirBnB messaging system at any time during your stay if you need assistance with anything. Also, I live not too far away from the property, so can be of assistance at anytime.
I only have a few easy rules for you to follow during your stay.
· Smoking — In this listing I ask that you do not smoke inside the property. However, there is a balcony and you can smoke there!
· Noise — There are many families situated all over Tokyo. I ask that you keep the noise to a respectful level during your stay, especially in the evenings. I have very nice neighbors and want to be respectful in return. Please NO parties.
· Security — I request that during your stay you keep the key and make sure the property is locked when no one is present. If unexpected guests arrive, please do not let them on the premise.
If you have any questions or concerns about the following guidelines, I am more than happy to assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thank you for choosing to stay at my lovely property. I look forward to meeting you and hope you enjoy your stay in Tokyo!
Hello! My name is Haruka. I was born and raised in Japan, and spent some time in US and Singapore.
My biggest passion is traveling! I have been to 40+ countries and all 47 prefectures in Japan. I believe I am one of the people who understand the needs of travellers really well:)
While I love exploring out side of Japan, I DO LOVE Japan as well! I will make every effort to be a host who could make your stay here in Japan the memorable one.
As I worked and studied in Tokyo for quite a long time, I know much about Tokyo and surrounding cities. I can recommend MUST GO places, MUST EAT foods and MUST DO things in Tokyo…actually not only in Tokyo but throughout Japan!
I would love to answer any questions from you all:)