The room is quite small but altogether very comfortable. Furnished with a wall wardrobe, tall chest of drawers and wall shelves. The bathroom has a modern power shower above the bathtub and it's shared with guest/s from the double room only.
The road outside the house offers free parking.
Very close to Southmead Hospital, Rolls Royce and Airbus, plus the great bars, pubs and restaurants in Gloucester Rd.
A gym and Olympic pool are two minutes' walking distance and open from 6am to 11.30pm.
This modern three storey and newly built house is lovely and spacious, providing comfort and mod cons necessities, including free Wifi.
Bedrooms are situated on the second floor, whilst the kitchen and living area are on the first floor, separating the two so to provide more privacy when needed.
The kitchen is super modern, big and fully functional. If you are planning a longer stay, it can be used for daily or evening meals with ease.
The road outside the house offers plenty free parking bays. If you arrive after office hours, once all workers from Southmead hospitals have lefts, you'll find plenty parking available.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access and full use of the kitchen, lounge area, main bathroom and separate cloakroom on the first floor.
Atención a los huéspedes
I have a full time office job, so I'll be out of the house during the day, but can be flexible to receive guests during office hours, if necessary and with enough notice provided.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please ask for anything you might need during your stay and I will endeavour to accommodate you.
Long stays possible, please enquire accordingly.
Please note that this is still our home, so few house rules apply:
- Breakfast is NOT included in the room rent, but a hot or cold non-alcoholic drink will be offered upon arrival.
- NO shoes in the house, since it is carpeted throughout
- NO walking with bare feet or socks, for hygienic purposes
- Clean slippers will be provided and must be worn at all times everywhere in the house. Some guests complained about having to wear them, which puzzled me a little, since they are NOT torture instruments and help maintain the carpets pristine.
- NO smoking
- NO pets
- absolutely NO door slamming
- NO showers past midnight, due to the water noise and disturbance caused to other guests
- NO check ins past 11pm, unless otherwise agreed on
- Use of the washing machine is strictly forbidden, unless permission has been previously granted. For periods longer than a week, access can be obtained once a week. Under special circumstances, usage can be granted to short stays' guests at an additional cost of £5 per wash/dry.
Este anfitrión tiene 132 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I'm an Italian girl currently living in Bristol with my German/American partner Roy.
We are a very social, well travelled and international couple who love to host and entertain.
The kitchen is open to guests but I always bake at the weekends, so fresh croissants are available to the lucky few who stop by on Saturdays or Sundays :-)