Unique Auckland watersidesetting in a quiet cul desac, beside a tidal estuary. This is great escape from city bustle, but easy to reach when you want it. 20 mins from the CBD, 15 mins walk to New Lynn train, 5 mins to busstop, local shop and parks.
Easily accessible in the middle of Auckland, with quiet natural surroundings beside the Whau river. Enjoy the trees, the tide and privacy.
Disponible para huéspedes
You have your private stand alone studio space at the back of the house, and share house amenities with us.
Atención a los huéspedes
We welcome the opportunity to share our home with you.
Please respect our home. Be responsible, clean and tidy we will be happy. We hope these rules make the stay mutually enjoyable.
-You cannot smoke on the property.
-We only accept arrivals before 10 pm. Check out is by 11am.
-Once you are settled, please always use the back entrance. (We run a business from the front, and are sometimes in meetings that can't be disturbed).
-We need to respect the neighbours, so quiet time from 9.30pm onwards.
-This is strictly a no party ( no alcohol, drugs or smoking) zone.
-Be conscious with consuming electricity and water and keep showers to 5 mins.
- You can use the kitchen for breakfast only.
- If you break anything please replace it.
- Please keep the kitchen, bathroom or anything else clean and as you found it.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Close and lock all doors when you go out and when you go to sleep.
Tidy up and take all rubbish away before you leave.
- Please don't invite or bring other people to the house, or give our address to someone we don't know. There are lots of places to meet around New Lynn and Titirangi. We only expect to have you here.