Well located room including Balcony. Room with boxspring suitable for two persons, including two spacious wardrobes. Free parking in front of the house. Tram 1 stops right around the corner, which will take you right to the center.
- Quiet neighborhood close to Schiphol
- Comfortable 2-persons room with boxspring 1.60x2.00
- Including two spacious wardrobes
- Sun located balcony
- Free Wifi (High Speed Glassfiber)
- Tea/Coffee facilities
- Refreshening ceiling fan
- Shared toilet
- Shared bathroom
- Shared fridge
- Free parking in front of the house
- Tram 1 stops right around the corner (Stops: Leidse Square, Dam Square, Central Station)
- From/to Schiphol: Tram 1 + GVB-Bus 69
- Nearby shopping center (200 meter)
- Haarlem / Zandvoort (beach) also easily accessible
- Pick up / drop off @ Schiphol
Disponible para huéspedes
Room, toilet, bathroom
Atención a los huéspedes
Room only. Tourist information. Possibility of tours in the neighbourhood (Zaanse Schans, Volendam)
Otros aspectos destacables
Excellent accommodation for a couple visiting Amsterdam as a tourist or for study or work. With nice balcony. Less suitable for older couples or for kids (stairs).
We expect our guests to treat the neighborhood, the room and related facilities with respect. This means:
1. Avoid loud noises as the room is located in a quiet neighbourhood
2. Silence between 00.00 AM and 07.00 AM
3. No more than two guests allowed in the room
4. Leave the room as clean as you found it
5. No smoking in the house (on the balcony smoking is permitted)
6. Possession and/or use of (soft)drugs in the house is forbidden
7. Excessive use of alcohol is not permitted
8. No pets permitted
Este anfitrión tiene 85 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I am a man of 63 years old and live with my family in Amsterdam (part New-West). As I don't have a regular job I am working as an independent worker/entrepreneur and I am doing activities in the neighborhood.
I like to make use of new opportunities like Airbnb and to get in contact with people from all over the world.
We live in a house of 4 stories high. The groudfloor is the kitchen and the workingroom. On the 1st floor there is the living room and our bedroom. On the 2nd floor is the balcony room (for rent), the toilet and a bathroom. On the 2nd floor is also an extra bedroom (sometimes used by our son). On the 3rd floor is the spacious room with a spacious view (for rent).