Great chance to stay in the most desired and spectacular building on Brickell Avenue. Large Ocean view 2/2, 1500 square feet, fully furnished, state of the art kitchen, award winning spa center, restaurants and amenities of the W Miami hotel.
1500 Square Feet
2 Queen Size Beds and 3 day beds.
1) Smoking is NOT allowed in the unit or anywhere in the building. Guest will incur an additional charge for furniture cleaning and deodorizing if any evidence of smoking is found.
2) All of the units are privately owned; the Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Owners are not responsible for the loss of personal property or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises, or others whom they invite to use the premises.
3) The Guest agrees to keep the property and all furnishings in good order, and to leave it as they found it. They also agree to only use appliances for their intended use. Furnishings or accessories are not to be removed from the premises.
4) No compensation will be given for temporary outage of air conditioning, electricity, water, cable, broadband or telephone service. Outages will be reported immediately and all efforts will be made to have them restored as soon as possible.
5) Pets are NOT allowed for rented units. If any evidence of a pet is found in the unit or on the premises you will be asked to vacate immediately with no refund of rent. Guest will incur an additional cleaning charge if any evidence of pets is found.
6) No barbecue grills of any kind are permitted on balconies or in the unit.
7) Do not dismantle smoke detectors as they are there for your protection. Use the overhead stove fan when cooking to avoid accidental, activation of smoke detector alarm. To clear smoke from the unit, open the sliding balcony door. Do NOT open the door to the hallway as this will trigger the building’s alarm.
8) No unit occupant shall permit anything to fall from a window, balcony or door of the Condominium, nor sweep or throw from the Condominium any dirt or other substance onto any of the balconies or elsewhere in the Building or upon the Common Elements. Guest will be responsible for any damages incurred by their conduct.
9) No unit occupant shall make or permit any disturbing or loud noises by himself or his family, resident guests, or non- resident visitors, nor permit any conduct by such persons that will interfere with the rights, comforts or conveniences of other Unit Owners or occupants. Please be considerate of your neighbors by keeping down any noise in your unit especially after 10pm.
10) In the event of a Tropical Storm or Hurricane, the guest acknowledges there may be a mandatory evacuation order by state or local authorities. The Guest accepts that the owners are not responsible for providing alternative lodgings.
11) Guest acknowledges that rental agreement applies only to the unit itself, which is located in a condominium. Guest acknowledges that the condominium is subject to the building management, and Owner does not have responsibility for the building or its amenities, which may at times undergo repairs and maintenance causing inconvenience to residents/guests.
12) Penalties: $200 lost key, $200 lost FOB, $100 lost guest pass. Official noise complaint from building $100. Smoking fine $200 or cost of deodorizing, Missing/Damaged goods/furniture cost of replacement or cost to return item to prior condition.
Please remember that you are renting a private home. Please treat it with the same respect you would like shown in your own home. Enjoy your stay in your “home-away-from- home”!