Welcome to this lovely, elegant, secure and peaceful home! The cozy suite is great for the business travelers, tourists or people who like spending quality time in wonderful Calgary. The listing details below explain what this space offers.
The lower level is completely reserved for our guests (you). Every room has plenty of light. There are 3 large windows on this level. You will have your own bedroom, living room, computer desk, dining area, microwave oven, small fridge and full bathroom suite in our professionally developed bright basement. The total area that you are going to stay is about 580 sqt. The bedroom has a mahogany hard wood queen size bed with clean linens and comforter, two night tables, a new pine dresser, walk-in closet. The full bathroom provides a bath tub, shower, sink, storage and clean towels. A private living room includes a sofa, loveseat and LED cable TV. There is also a treadmill and exercise area including yoga mat at one side of your living area.
The main level of the home features the shared kitchen, shared dinning room, half bathroom, our living area and access to the rear patio and private garden.
Guests' parking is right outside the cul-de-sac along fences.
Disponible para huéspedes
Your own bathroom, your own bedroom, your own living and dining room, access to the shared kitchen, patio, back yard, your own TV, cable, Wi-Fi internet, treadmill, laundry room (new LG washer/dryer).
Kitchen privileges. Please collaborate with other guests to schedule your cooking time. Coffee, cream sugar is available for all guests. Coffee machine, microwave, toaster and toaster oven are available.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will meet you and greet you upon your arrival, and will verify your identity. A copy of photo identification is required. We will show you around the house. However we would like to keep communication open. We would appreciate if you inform us ahead of time on your itinerary changes.
Otros aspectos destacables
Please note that the Daily and Weekly rate is seasonal. You will see the seasonal rates by moving your mouse on the different dates on my calendar.
- Please complete your profile before sending a book request. It is important to know whom we are going to live with.
- A copy of photo identification is required when Guests check in.
- Evening or Weekend check in is preferred because we work full time; Check-out or vacate for the day is before noon (12pm).
-Core hours after 3:00 pm until after breakfast or before 11:00 am. This is for the Guests who stay more than one night.
- No Pets, No Smoking and No drugs allowed.
-No visitors that are not listed on the reservation.
-Please do not take food/drinks into your bed room (aside from water of course).
-Please remove outdoor footwear once you've entered the home.
-Please do not dye your hair in this home or remove any of the contents from the home.
-No burning candles are allowed.
-Leave the suite as you found it. Remember that someone else will be using the suite after you leave.
-If you have a special request, contact us before you book.
-We kindly ask you to avoid any noise between 10 pm and 7 am.
-Children at age 10 or older are accepted
-Please inform us of any damaged item so that we can repair or exchange it. Wilful or serious damages will be charged.
-Guests are responsible for insuring their personal belongs and for maintaining general liability insurance. Renters or Tenants insurance is recommended.
(1) The kitchen is for courtesy use only. To prepare ‘travellers' type of meals are acceptable. However NO major cooking is allowed, for example, baking cakes or turkeys, curry food or deep trying.
(2) To keep the house clean and least smoky, please use ‘Medium' heat, NOT ‘High' heat when you prepare your food.
(4) To keep microwave clean, please use the paper towel or microwave cover to cover your food when you use the microwave.
(5) Please don't put hot stuff (bowels, cups, plates or pots) on kitchen counter top. It will destroy the material. Please use coasters underneath. Please use placemats when you are eating food.
(6) This is shared kitchen. Please eat your food, clean your dishes and leave. Other people need to use the kitchen.
Este anfitrión tiene 33 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones