Come stay at this clean bright surf inspired apartment. Three houses down from beach access to a beautiful quiet beach.
Surf inspired apartment on sunny Oahu. This unit is part of a larger house located on Oahu. Our house is not new but we keep it clean and fun!
2 bedroom , 1 full bathroom, Kitchen, Living room and covered/enclosed Patio w/BBQ and table! The Master bedroom has a Queen bed, the second bedroom has two twin size bunk beds. The Kitchen has a Full size fridge, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, Blender, toaster, Crock Pot (does not have a full range/stove). Access to laundry room that is shared with the other 1st floor rental . Your own Parking area.
** AC unit in living room and master bedroom only. Not in the bunkbed room. Hawaii can be hot one day and perfect the next.
Disponible para huéspedes
Flat Screen TV/DVD player
linens and bath towels for the house
washer/dryer with all soaps included
Various beach items may be available upon request
Atención a los huéspedes
I am available by text or phone 24 hrs a day and live nearby.
Otros aspectos destacables
Polynesian Cultural Center (2min)
LDS (mormon) Temple (2min)
Shopping center with fast food/ grocery store/Movie Theater (1 min)
North Shore Beaches (20min)
Quiet beach 3 houses down (1min)
-Please no loud noises outside after 9pm. We live in a family neighborhood.
- please be respectful to the other tenants in the house.
- please treat our house as if it was your own. Make yourself comfortable and relax!
- no smoking, excessive drinking or drugs permitted on the property at anytime.
- no pets.
- please dry beach towels on back patio clothesline outside. Towels in the bathroom do not dry very fast.
- please close all doors and windows if air conditioners are used.
- turn off any air conditioning units when not at home
Este anfitrión tiene 129 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Aloha! I Love sunshine, surfing, playing with my children, creating art and traveling as much as possible. I started hosting on Airbnb after finding accommodations in other countries and loving the experience. My favorite part of being a host is giving guests local recommendations they might not find otherwise.