Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
Welcome to our modern traveller's pad- great for explorers, groups, and families!
We are 10 Minutes to Randall's Island for Gov. Ball!
Express ACBD subway on the corner and 125th street down the block.
A and D trains are downtown express to Columbus Circle and Times Square (15 minutes) and uptown to Yankee stadium.
B and C take you to the Museum of Natural History, Central Park, Washington Square Park, Bryant Park and The Highline
4 bedrooms- comfort, economy, efficiency
4 bedrooms available in a 5th floor walk-up apt. Newly renovated building, each bedroom holds a unique style and accommodation.
Bedrooms include rooms with a queen bed, a full bed, a double full bunk bed and a lofted full bed. All the beds have fresh 100% cotton sheets. The three single-bed rooms will accommodate two comfortably while the double full bunk bed room can sleep four. The couch in the common room also doubles as a pull-out futon, which can be used for a guest to sleep. There is also queen-size blow up mattresses.
Each room is equipped with individual climate control. Large south-western facing window gets plenty of sunlight through out the day.
Both a full and half- bath are available in the common area. The kitchen is complete with dishwasher, microwave, stove, and over, ready to cook.
Our common area is great to relax after a long trip or plan the days events.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to a full kitchen, two bathrooms, a common space, and high-speed internet.
Please come and go as you desire. However, please be mindful that this is a residence- NOT a hotel. There are other people living below. Be thoughtful in your comings and goings.
Wi-Fi password is posted on the refrigerator.
Access to the building is controlled via key code, the apartment via keys.
Your room will be freshly cleaned with fresh sheets, comforter, and towels when you arrive. While you're here, the room is yours entirely, we won't enter to clean or change linens because we want you to have your space.
We do have spare towels and sheets on hand for you. Should you stay longer than 5 days arrangements can be made to have your linens changed over.
Atención a los huéspedes
Guests are free to use the apartment like their own home; if there are any additional accommodations necessary I'm available with suggestions and knowledge of the area.
Just be cool and respectful of the space
But in case you're not...
1. Sublessees will use the premises for residential purposes only; will not conduct any business in or from their premises; will obey all laws, ordinances, and health regulations; and will do nothing that may injure the reputation or condition of the building or its owner. Solicitation of any kind, by guests or Sublessees, is prohibited at all times.
2. Sublessees will not do anything or keep anything in or about the premises that in any way will increase the risk of fire or that may conflict with fire or insurance regulations.
3. Sublessees shall respect the rights of all other occupants of the building to peace and quiet and will not disturb any of them unreasonably by shouting or other loud use of his or her voice, with noise, music, radios and televisions, odor, or in any other way. All abusive, disorderly, violent, or harassing conduct by a Tenant, including but not limited to abusive and/or foul language, sexually explicit comments toward Sublessees, occupants, or management is prohibited and is grounds for immediate termination of tenancy. Likewise, vandalism of any kind by a Sublessee on or to Sublessor's property is prohibited.
4. Sublessees are responsible for the behavior of any and all of their guests, visitors, and invitees. Such persons may not break terms of the Sublease Agreement or these Rules and Regulations. Sublessees are responsible to pay for any damages or clean-up resulting from the conduct of their guests, visitors, and invitees.
5. Except for controls in Sublessees' premises, intended for Sublessees' use, Sublessees will not operate any other controls relating to the building's utility services without the expressed, written, prior approval of Sublessor. This includes but is not limited to heating and air conditioning, water and sewer, gas, electric (including lighting), elevators, laundry, or other
equipment, and Sublessees will not enter the boiler/furnace room.
6. Sublessees will not obstruct entrances, public areas, hallways or other corridors, stairs, exits, elevators, lobbies, driveways, parking areas, walks, or fire escapes.
7. Sublessees will not drive any nails or screws into walls, floors, tiles, ceilings, woodwork, or partitions; will not drill holes or fasten any article on any part of the premises, or damage or deface the same.
Nothing, including clothes, towels, pictures, or any other item, shall be hung from ceilings, pipes, sprinklers, or any fixtures of the premises.
8. Unless modified by the Sublease Agreement, animals are not allowed at any time, under any circumstance, except for legally authorized guide dogs.
9. Sublessees will not add or in any way change locks or keying.
10. No furnishings may be taken from the premises and put in halls, basement, or on porches or balconies without prior consent of Sublessor, even for limited times. No blinds, shades, or screens shall be attached to, hung in, or used in connection with any window or door of the premises without prior written consent from Sublessor.
11. Sublessees will not varnish, paint, paper, or otherwise decorate any walls, floors, doors, woodwork, or cabinets without prior written permission of Sublessor. All restoration costs (even if decoration was with permission) will be at Sublessees' expense, but must be supervised by Sublessor.
12. No vehicle or bicycle shall obstruct a drive or in any way interfere with others' access thereto, nor shall they be parked on lawns, shrubberies, patios, walkways, or lawn extensions. Bicycles may not be brought into the premises without prior consent of Sublessor. Vehicles shall not be repaired, lubricated, or washed on driveways or in parking areas of the premises. Any vehicle of Tenant or of Sublessees' guests or invitees that leak oil
or hydraulic fluid (which damage blacktop) must be removed, and Tenant is responsible for any cleanup (including environmental cleanup, and repair.
13. Sublessees will act reasonably to conserve water and energy, and will report running toilets and faucets to Sublessor for service. Sublessees will not make unreasonable use of heat, leave windows open during cold weather. Sublessees will not remove screens and/or storms from the windows, even briefly.
14. Sublessees will use toilets, tubs, and sinks only for their primary purpose and will never use them to dispose of sweepings, rubbish, rags, garbage, sanitary napkins, or other items likely to clog them. Sublessees are liable to pay Sublessor for any expense it incurs for repairing damage (including unclogging toilets and drains) caused by Sublessees, their guests, or
15. Sublessees will keep/store any personal property only in their premises or in such space as Sublessor may assign them in writing, but storage of kerosene, gasoline, or other flammable or explosive agents is always prohibited. Sublessor is not responsible for any items left in the premises at the end of the Lease term.
16. Trash and garbage (including recyclables) always shall be placed in the trash and recycle containers provided by Sublessor, and container lids, if any, must be kept tightly closed at all times
17. Sublessees will perform reasonable housekeeping in their premises to maintain them in a clean, neat, and sanitary condition.
18. Unless expressly permitted by Sublessor in writing, Sublessees shall not display any signs, flags, pennants, placards, advertisements, notices, pictures, ornaments, stickers, handbills, or other lettering so as to be visible on the outside of the building or the premises.
19. Smoking is not permitted at any time in the building, including entrances, driveways, all grounds, and including the premises. There is $200 fine for smoking inside the premises, which can be withheld from the security deposit.
20. Sublessees will not remove batteries from smoke detectors or in any other way disarm them.
21. Possession, sale, or use of any illegal drug or drug paraphernalia in the premises or the building is prohibited.
22. Sublessor provides light bulbs for all fixtures at the beginning of the Lease term. Sublessees will replace light bulbs in all lighting fixtures in the premises during the Lease term, and will leave working light bulbs in all lighting fixtures at the end of the Lease.
23. Possessing, using, or storing lethal weapons anywhere in the building is prohibited. "Lethal weapon" is defined as any deadly weapon which, from the manner used, is calculated or likely to produce death or serious bodily injury. This includes, but is not limited to: all firearms, hunting knives, switchblades, bows and arrows, machetes, or other knives.
24. Maintenance requests shall be submitted in writing to Sublessor. Specifics of the problem, to the extent possible, shall be included in the request. Sublessees are strictly liable to reimburse Sublessor for repair of any damage caused by violation of any of these Rules by Sublessees or by their guests.
25. Only Sublessees included in the Sublease Agreement are allowed to stay at the premises. Overnight guests are not allowed without prior consent of the Sublessor.
The security deposit extends to the observance of these rules. Should it come to the attention of the hosts that there has been violation of these rules; any complaint has been lodged by other residents with management, there is a criminal or noise complaint filed with local police, or any other local authority, the security deposit will be lost. Please be aware I will terminate any booking immediately upon recognition of the violation of any of these rules. If at 2am there is a noise complaint, your group will be asked to leave the premise, at 2am. Please keep this in mind.
Este anfitrión tiene 25 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Actress, Dancer, Yoga, Pilates, Bar instructor
I'm an NYC resident of 7 years
I am happy to recommend restaurants, bars, Broadway shows, art galleries.
Harlem is rich in culture and history and located near many of the world class museums of NYC. I have been to almost all of them over my time in New York and am happy to suggest museums also.
We are close to Madison Square Garden (18 mins) and Yankee Stadium (12 Mins), hosting concerts and sporting events year round. I know many of the restaurants and bars around both venues, and can even help with tickets!
Need to know anything- just ask!