**New Open Special! FREE Portable Pocket Wifi for all my guests! **
Hi welcome to my hometown TOKYO! =)
This apt is a new and stylish designer's apt in IKEBUKURO, the 2nd biggest station in Tokyo.
Only 4 minute walk to IKEBUKURO station!
Welcome to my HOMETOWN! =)
Located close to IKEBUKURO station, you'll have very good access to all major places in Tokyo.
IKEBUKURO is the second biggest station in Tokyo and it's super convenient for tourists to go around in the city! I lived in this city for more than 20 years! =)
From here many trains directly takes you to major places in Tokyo: Shinjuku, Shibuya, Harajuku, Tokyo, and Ginza.
Most tourists spots and places are within 10-25 minutes by train.
The apartment itself is a very new and clean. The unit has 23m² sq meters of space (approx 250 sq feet) with everything you need for both short and long term stay.
Disponible para huéspedes
You'll have everything you need.
-FREE stable Wi-Fi Internet! Get internet access anywhere in Japan!
-Semi-Double size bed (WxH :120cm x 200cm)
-Japanese Futon Set for the 3rd guest
Let me know if there’s anything else necessary! I'd be more than happy to prepare everything you need as much as I can.
Atención a los huéspedes
I'd be more than happy to have close and good interaction depending on your preference and my availability! We could have dinner / drinks, or visit places around the city, or if you'd like to have a private trip, I could just give suggestions on where to go and what to eat through online communication as well.
Otros aspectos destacables
1% makes a difference.
1% of our Airbnb income will be donated to a NGO organization "Plan Japan" for promoting child rights to end child poverty.
I appreciate all of your support by staying with us and I hope that this small campaign would make a difference for a better world! =)
You are free to treat the apartment like your own home when you are inside the room, but we please ask that you are quiet; very, very quiet outside the apartment, including the balcony, hallways, and main entrance area. In Japan, it is extremely bad manners to disturb people in their houses.
- Please NO loitering or hanging around anywhere near the apartment please.
- Please do NOT answer the door bell.
- Please take off your shoes at the entrance.
- NO SMOKING is allowed inside/outside the apartment, including the balcony, hallways, and main entrance area
- Please respect my neighbors. Keep the volume down during the night. No musical instruments.
- Be careful with inflammable objects, fire.
- Please turn off the lighting, and air conditioner when leaving the house.
- Please wash tableware / pans / pots after use.
- Please enjoy your stay! =)