We are proud to live in a peaceful location that is out of touristic rush of the centre, yet with a great access to transportation. It takes just 20 min. to the main boulevard of Prague (Wenceslas square, in Museum station) within a walking distance to many popular attractions. The bus station is right in front of the house and the night bus is also within a reach. Lots of greenery with playgrounds and animal fences nearby.
Disponible para huéspedes
Even though you pay for one room, entire place, washing machine, fridge and other amenities are available at your disposal. Plus FREE tea and coffee for guests. It’s much like staying at your friend’s house:-)
Atención a los huéspedes
I respect our guests' privacy, but feel free to reach out to me anytime you need a help! You can always count on us once you are here.
PS: There is a cat in the household. Her name is Clementine and you might meet her ocassionally, however, please, don't let her out to the garden/terrace, because we might be looking for her:) if you are allergic to cats, we will make sure she will be staying in our room during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
- We are flexible when it comes to check-in times, but anytime after 11 A.M. is preferable. Please, if possible, let us know time of your arrival.
- No need to bring your own towels and bed linen. A clean and fresh room is a sure thing for us!
- We don't charge a cleaning fee, but we expect the room and common areas to be in order. In any case, we may charge the fee for compensation.
- We can tell you how to save/exchange money or pick you up for a small fee.
- Please let us know of a problem, should any arise. We are striving to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Please, remove your shoes before entering the house.
- Clean your mess after yourselves.
- Smoking is allowed only on the terrace.
- Sorry, no animals.
- No parties, loud music, or otherwise loud behaviour.
- If you happen to have a visitor, please let us know.
- Make yourself at home, but treat the place with respect and keep it clean.
- Please, respect other guests and refrain from being loud after 10 P.M.
- Also, bear in mind that check-out is at 10 A.M. (later times may be possible upon request). During check-out, leave your keys in a room or on the keyboard which is by the door in the kitchen. Remember to take all the food you brought with you.
Este anfitrión tiene 350 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi there! we live in a quite large house and we think it would be a pity not to let other people use it. Every room is newly furnished and has its own character. We are proud to live in the calm and nice part of Prague with a great access to both nature and centre. We think the surrounding will be appealing to people who appreciate nature, sports, long strolls or seeing horses passing by.