Set in an old Hawaiiana building in the midst of Waikiki, this one bedroom escape is nestled within a quiet tropical garden. This was our home for a few years that we rented when we travel. We love it and hope you will too.
Quiet nature feeling but in the middle of the touristy part of Waikiki beach. Walking distance to beaches, gourmet restaurants, luxury hotels, convention center, parks, zoo, aquarium, shopping. Private garden space for relaxing after enjoying all the city has to offer. Tons of mangos on the tree in back for the summer. Includes one off-street parking space for free, a real plus in Waikiki where hotels and garages normally charge $35/night for parking.
Disponible para huéspedes
Garden, city, beaches, communal washer/dryer, parking. Unit is ground floor behind a locked gate, no stairs or elevators. Very easy access to get in and out of building and simple to carry groceries or suitcases in.
Atención a los huéspedes
This was set up as our main home when we first moved to Hawaii and we loved it here. There is a lock box to come in, and when leaving keys are locked in same box. Super easy. :)
Otros aspectos destacables
Queen size bed in bedroom, plus toddler size bed. Full size sofa bed pulls out for extra guests in living room when needed. Pack-n-play travel baby crib available for families with young children, as well as nice toddler bed. Private lanai garden area with table and chairs and artificial turf grassy play area. Please let us know if you have any special requests. Cleaning charge of $125 charged as part of booking.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. HST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. HST.
NO Early Check-in or late check-out. NO ARRIVALS OR DEPARTURES ALLOWED Christmas Eve, Christmas Day (Dec 24th & 25th), New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Easter Sunday, 4th of July, Memorial Day, Labor Day or Thanksgiving day!
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. You may smoke outside in the back area by the laundry only.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. Not a party place- please be quiet and respectful of neighbors.
5. No laundry after 10pm or before 8am.
6. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash area.
d. All doors and windows are closed and unit is left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), or the Honolulu Police Department.
7. CLEANING FEE – A nonrefundable cleaning fee of $125 is required in addition to the rental rate and Damage/Reservation deposit.
8. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation.
Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty as long as there is a reasonable explanation for cancellation. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
9. THIRD PARTY BOOKINGS – Third party bookings are not allowed under any circumstances, the booking account must be for the guest.
10. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of people on property, at all times, is limited to six (6) persons. An additional charge or $25.00 per person per night for guests in addition to four (4) will be assessed. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A FIVE (5) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY. If a rental is taken for less than five days, the guest will be charged the five-night rate.
11. INCLUSIVE FEES – Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
12. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning,"
area, we will refund:
i. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
ii. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
iii. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
15. Guest voluntarily accepts all risk of personal injury, death and property damage (including personal property) to themselves, their family or anyone on the Premises with their permission, which injury or damage results from our use of the Premises.
16. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Durante el período del 01 de Marzo de 2018 - 31 de Mayo de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 3 noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 42 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones