Our comfortable Town House is located in the Crosstown area of downtown Vancouver, close to dozens of major attractions, restaurants, and public transport. Well equipped for gourmet cooking, the unit also offers a lap pool, hot tub, sauna and gym.
Our 2 bedroom townhouse will feel like home to you. You will find a bottle of wine waiting for you in the chiller along with coffee, tea, milk, and either a fruit bowl or a loaf of bread to get your morning started. High end beds and beautiful linens will ensure a great night's sleep while a relaxing sauna or hot tub can follow your workout in the gym or the 50m lap pool.
Public transit is at your back door but many major attractions are only blocks away.
The townhouse itself has 2 floors plus a roof garden.
• With views onto the ponds and water flows or look up into the skyline of towers and the lights of BC place and across the waters of Falsecreek to the Telus World of Science Centre.
• Chairs and tables to enjoy your meal in the great outdoors while relaxing after a day exploring Vancouver
• Master bedroom with full ensuite bathroom, queen size temperpedic bed & sizeable closet.
• Guest bedroom with double bed and sliding door onto patio. Shares a full bathroom
• Kitchen with stainless appliances, granite countertops, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, garburator, full utensils, and a complete inventory of spices, oils and all things necessary to accent your gourmet meal.
• Living/Dining room with comfortable lounge chairs, 42” Hi Def TV, full cable and internet, and a dining table set for 4
• Main floor bathroom
• Office with desk and chair – perfect for setting up your laptop to find what’s on in the city
• Washer & Dryer
• Back yard garden with propane BBQ and fire pit.
Disponible para huéspedes
As our guest, you will have unlimited access to the swimming pool, hot tub, change rooms with showers, sauna and a fully equipped workout gym. You will also have the use of one secure underground parking spot.
Atención a los huéspedes
Your host(s) will meet you at the door and show you around the townhouse and answer any questions you may have regarding your accommodation or the city.
If you require it, arrangements can be made to pick you up at the airport for a charge of $50. And of course you can contact us anytime during your stay if need be.
Otros aspectos destacables
We charge a $250 damage and key fob deposit plus a $130 cleaning fee
•Check out time 11 am; Check in time after 3 pm. Check-ins after 8pm are considered late and will incur an additional charge of $50.
•Early check ins and late check outs can possibly be accommodated on request if the town house is vacant the day before or after
•You're welcome to smoke on the roof patio or in the back yard with the doors closed. Smoking inside the unit will forfeit your security deposit.
•No parties & pets.
•No unregistered guests.
•For identification purposes, a government issued ID will be required.
•Up to 2 keyfobs are available. If lost, the deposit will be forfeited.
Smoking is allowed outside on either the ground floor or roof top patios. Please dispose of cigarette butts in the garbage.
Entertaining and having a good time is encouraged at our townhouse. We do however ask you to keep noise to a minimum so as not to disturb our neighbours .
Airbnb (and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)) are hot topics in Vancouver right now and there are some owners in our complex who are opposed to any short term rentals. To minimize any impact with other owners we would request you to keep a low profile, do not discuss Airbnb in any public areas of the complex and try not to draw attention to yourself such as filling an elevator with luggage. Please do not use the services of the concierge - I'm available almost 24/7 and a phone call or text to me will resolve almost any situation.
I'm a retired businessman married over 40 years to a now retired school teacher. Both of us were born in Vancouver (far too many years ago) and although we love our city we also have a passion for travelling. Our last expedition was to New Zealand and Australia where we spent over half our nights at Airbnb homes - what a great way to meet the locals and get personalized help to fully explore each location.
We look forward to meeting you and offering any assistance we can so that your stay in Vancouver is everything you hoped for.