Take your shoes off and relax in this very special Venice oasis. Every room opens to the garden setting. Enjoy the decks and patios, share the kitchen and living room. Walk to shops and restaurants of Abbot Kinney, Canals, and Beach.
Amazing Garden setting, close walking distance to all that Venice has to offer. The master suite is a like a hotel suite with it's own private bath and balcony.
From funky to 5 star, Venice has great restaurants, beaches, canals, shops. Venice offers several adventurous walking routes to each location.
The neighborhood is friendly and vibrant. You will find that bike riding is very popular and taking a stroll to local shops can make a wonderful afternoon. Venice has a variety of delightful walks: Take a walk along the Venice Canals to the Beach and Boardwalk, Take the
"Walk Streets" (local neighborhood area where there is only a single sidewalk between gardens and some of the amazing new and historic architectural gems), Stroll Abbot Kinney for shops and food. Marina Del Rey is just to the south for breezy view of boats. Sailing, paddling, biking....all just steps away.
All of Venice's local activities and sights are in walking distance. For those who want to venture further, a short walk takes you to our user friendly transit system that will connect you to Santa Monica, Culver City, Hollywood, Downtown and all that Los Angeles has to offer. Come enjoy Venice and Los Angeles without a car!
Atención a los huéspedes
I live and work on the premises. I love to host and depending on my schedule and the guests desire to be social I will be available. That being said, I am also totally respectful of your privacy and your space. The house lays out into various sections so it is possible to be in the same house and have lots of space.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. I have a very mellow dog Rosie. Everyone loves Rosie.
2. There is coffee and tea in the kitchen plus fruit, yogurt in the refrigerator.
3. The kitchen is stocked with dishes and cooking amenities. You are welcome to enjoy using the kitchen and storing your things in the refrigerator.
4. The house is registered with the city for Hotel Tax. Hotel tax (taken by Airbnb at booking) is allocated by the city to support low income housing. This is a good cause so your hotel tax dollars are going to support something good within Venice.
I don't like to have too many rules but here are a couple of things:
1. No smoking
2. Volume respect. Everyone loves music but the volume should be reasonable.
3. Quiet time after 11:00 on decks and patios to be respectful of the neighbors.
4. If you use the kitchen to cook, then you are responsible for clean up of the cooking.
5. Depending on length of stay: If you are in the house for more than 1 week you have the choice to have the room cleaned each week for an additional cleaning fee ($40/week) or you may choose to clean the room yourself and save the cleaning fee. The laundry is available for washing sheets and towels and you will have access to vacuum and other cleaning supplies. There are additional towels in the linen closet.
Este anfitrión tiene 189 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones