Beautiful and bright upstairs unit with vaulted ceilings throughout
• A short walk to world class restaurants and shops on colorful front street
• Less than a 2 block walk to world famous Banyan tree
• Unit is located on quiet side of the resort overlooking the garden pool
• Unit is surrounded by beautiful mature landscaping keeping it very cool and secluded
• A DVD player will provide entertainment for a quiet evening at home
• Free wireless high speed internet
• Updated kitchen with granite and Whirlpool appliances including: dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, cookware, tableware, blender, coffeemaker
• Air conditioning in family room and bedroom
• Cable TV in family room and bedroom
• Beautiful stone, spa-like shower
• Full-size washer/dryer
• Two gorgeous pools including a full size infinity edge salt water pool and a peaceful garden pool
• Hot tub, lounge chairs, five private cabanas, and two BBQ grills
• On-site security guards 24 hours.
We include a lot of extras with our condo including beach umbrella, chairs, beach towels, snorkels, boogie boards and more. There is also free wireless and a full stocked kitchen so you enjoy a home cooked meal in paradise.
Everything is included in the price except for parking. The parking lot at the resort is owned by a third party and he charges $20 a day to park on site. Alternatively, there is free parking on the street out front and other lots in the area that charge between $5 and $15.
-Located within Lahaina's Historic District . -No need for a car, resort is right on the $1 Maui bus route . - Just minutes from Ka'anapali beach resort area including world-class golf courses and the renowned Kapalua resort . -10 minutes from Kapalua Airport & 35 minutes from Kahului airport. -Short walking distance to Lahaina's Waterfront, Harbor, Shopping, and Award-winning Restaurants. -Walk to the beautiful Baby Beach, 505 Beach, Breakwall and Harbors surf breaks. -Puamana and Launiopoko beach parks and surf breaks within 5 minutes drive
We fell in love with Maui when we first visited. We have traveled all over the world and rarely visit the same place more than once( too many wonderful places to see). However there was something about Maui that kept drawing us back. In fact,we loved it so much we bought our own piece of paradise there.