If you love the outdoors then you will love this spacious private paradise . You you have 20 acres to your self with a beautiful deck, hot tub and nice home. The views are gorgeous and you would never know your only 15 minutes from Omaha. You will love this home along with the privacy, the outdoor experience, the seclusion, the hot tub, the spacious home, the kayaks the awesome deck, the campfires.. This is great for large family or friend gatherings.
There is no other home like this one in Omaha. If you like the outdoors and privacy you will love this location. The great part is that it is only 15 minutes from town. There is shopping with easy access 15 minutes away.
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire house is available with a very large yard.
Otros aspectos destacables
We do not allow people that are not on the rental agreement to be on the property. We require everyone to sign a rental agreement which states all the rules for renting our property.
Deposit: A refundable damage deposit is required in order to book this property. The initial deposit is $500 and is cashed. After inspection the deposit is returned less any fees/expenses for damages or theft to the property within 14 business days of your departure date. Your check for $ must be received within 7 days in order to hold your reservation. This cost includes the rental of the home, the cleaning fee and the deposit.
1. OCCUPANCY: Guest must be 25 or older to rent the propertyOther guests will be family members and/or friends who are responsible adults or children under direct supervision. UNLESS PRIOR ARRANGEMENTS, THERE SHALL BE NO MORE THAN THE SPECIFIED NUMBER OF GUESTS IN THIS AGREEMENT INSIDE THE PROPERTY DURING THE TIME PERIOD RESERVED BY GUEST. Failure to comply could result in eviction and loss of deposit.
2. DAMAGE/MISSING ITEMS: The booking guest accepts responsibility for all guests and accept 100% liability for any missing items and all damages caused to the property.
3. PAYMENT: Guest agrees to pay the above total in full at least 30 days prior to arrival date. We accept personal checks, cashier’s check, money orders or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) if making a reservation 45 days or more prior to arrival. If reservations are made less than 10 days, personal checks are not accepted.
4. LOST KEY: There is a $45 trip charge for a lost key. Guests locked out of the property must call Cathy Stephens at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) to obtain a key. Key must be returned to original location immediately after use.
5. CANCELLATIONS/REFUNDS: If reservation is cancelled with 60 days of date on the contract, a full refund will be issued. There will be a $300 cancellation fee if cancellation is between 46 and 59 days of date on contract. Cancellations less than 45 days before arrival, there is NO refund given. Diana Schwahn is not responsible for cancellations or delays including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, road closures, problems with technology, personal emergencies or acts of God. If there are specially circumstances, the tenant may contact the owner to potentially request trying to book the current reserved dates and have tenant reschedule for another date. There is no guarantee that rebooking will be possible.
6. CHECK-IN / CHECK -OUT: Check-in time is 3 PM; check out time is 11 AM central time. Early check-in or late check out must be approved by the manager or owner.
7. CLEANING/INSPECTION: Daily cleaning and additional linens are not provided. The unit will be inspected, household items counted, checked for damage, and the unit will be cleaned after guest departure. Any cleaning beyond two hours will result in an appropriate deduction made against your prepaid $500 deposit. Please see below departure Check List and a list of general information and guide lines. Failure to comply with these items may result in a partial or full loss of your Security Deposit:
8. MAINTENANCE SERVICE: If a problem arises in the unit during your stay, maintenance services are provide 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days per year. During regular business hours, service calls will be addressed within the same day. After hour calls may be delayed slightly. If an after hours service call is not an emergency, we may postpone the repair until the following day. In the event it is found that a required maintenance item or repair is a result of abuse, misuse, negligence, or otherwise caused by the tenant, tenant will be responsible for all costs to affect said repair.
9. PARKING: Absolutely no parking on the grass or near the barn area. There is also no parking and admittance into the garage.
10. SMOKING / PETS: Smoking and/or pets are not allowed. $250.00 extra cleaning fee will be deducted from your deposit if evidence of smoking or pets is found. This includes cigarette butts that are found anywhere on the property.
11. BARN/CORRAL: Off limits to all guests. Please, NO feeding or petting the horses.
12. WHAT WE PROVIDE: This unit is fully furnished with all of the appliances and utensils necessary for daily living for up to 12 people. It also includes bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, and towels. All linens must be left in the unit. An initial supply of bar soap, toilet tissue, paper towels, dish washing soap and trash bags will be provided. Owner does not provide more than the initial supply to the property.
13. QUIET HOURS / BREACH: Quiet hour’s starts at 11:00 pm. In the event that Guest breaches any of the terms / conditions of this agreement, Diana Schwahn shall be entitled to attorney's fees and/or damage deposits in any action brought to enforce the terms hereof. Additionally owner may at its sole discretion remove a tenant that has violated this agreement and keep all rents.
14. HOLD HARMLESS / ASSIGNMENT: Neither manager or owner assumes liability for loss or damage to personal property, or injury to persons or their personal property staying in the property. Neither does manager or owner accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, plumbing services, or any technology. Nor will manager or owner accept liability for any loss or damage or personal injury caused by weather conditions, lack of snow, natural disasters, acts of God, or any other reasons. Refunds will not be issued for any of the aforementioned items. In any event, you agree that the maximum liability that the owner will have to you for any circumstances is the prorated amount of what you paid for the rental. All water activities are done at your own risk. All persons under 16 must be supervised at all times.
16. DISPUTE RESOLUTION: Any disputes which cannot be resolved by informal discussions will be adjudicated by a proper court located in Douglas County Nebraska. Guest accepts the jurisdiction of Fort Calhoun Nebraska as the sole jurisdiction in which any disputes can be adjudicated or arbitrated.
17. HOT TUB: No children under the age of 16 are permitted in hot tubs at any time. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. The property managers, sanitize, and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival. [DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.] Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
18. Absolutely no firearms or fireworks of any type are permitted anywhere on the property at any time.
19. HORSES: When horses are on the property:
A. Under Nebraska Law, neither an equine activity sponsor, equine professional including, #271332, Diana L. Schwahn, Cathy F. Stephens, Walter S. Thomas is liable for an injury to or a death of a participant in equine activities resulting from the inherent/NON-inherent risks of equine activities, pursuant to sections (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) to (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
B. This is a waiver of rights and an agreement not to sue. You are giving up legal rights by signing this document. Diana L. Schwahn, Cathy F. Stephens, Walter S. Thomas is an equine activity sponsor as that term is defined in Nebraska law. Execution of this document is a condition to limited and all property.
D. I hereby agree to assume the risks associated with horses and property and to release and hold harmless any and all of the persons and/or entities mentioned herein who might otherwise be liable to me, my legal representatives, heirs, successors or assigns.
E. I shall not at any time, directly or indirectly, commence or prosecute any action, suit or other proceeding against the Releasees arising out of or related to the actions, claims and/or demands hereby waived, released and discharged by me. This Waiver of Liability shall be binding upon me, my legal representatives, heirs, successors and assigns.
You must notify the owner of all guests on the property. No one not staying there is allowed on the property. No firearms. You must be over 16 to use the hot tub.