Departamento o casa entera
*Property base price is for 16 guests. Contact host for pricing over 16 guests*
This property is fabulous for retreats, reunions, creative projects, workshops and small family weddings.
Just 60 miles from Chicago and 15 minutes from Lake Michigan, this property is located in the countryside just outside La Porte and near New Buffalo and Three Oaks.
Perfect in any season: enjoy nearby beaches, dunes, orchards, sledding/skiing, shopping, casinos, football and restaurants.
This rental gives you over 5000 sq ft of interior space and two buildings right next to each other. Both buildings have large communal spaces and external decks. The Barn and The River Rock Studio. The accommodation comprises:
This unique 3000 sq ft 18th Century Barn has a large open plan lounge/kitchen/dining space on the mid level. Opens out to deck with fire pit. There is a full size pool table and real wood fire. A large open plan loft bedroom overlooks the living space. On the lower level there are three bedrooms and second bathroom.
The River Rock Studio offers 1600 sq ft of flexible open plan lounge, studio and sleeping space. Opens out to deck. The studio space is flexible and can be used either as studio or sleeping space. Please advise the host of preferences before arrival.
Contact the host if you would like help event planning. Event tables and chairs available.
- Three night minimum for holidays
- Bedroom 1 is large loft style overlooking lounge and dining area (king bed and sofa bed)
- Bedroom 2 (Queen bed)
- Bedroom 3 (2 x twin bed)
RIVER ROCK STUDIO
- Flexible: Studio/Bedroom 4 can be used as studio space or to sleep four in queen and king bed. Advise host of preferences before arrival
- Bedroom 5 is 600 sq ft dorm style room in River Rock Studio that and sleeps five in twin beds. Includes beautiful fireplace, seating area
ADDITIONAL SPACE AVAILABLE (NOT INCLUDED IN BASIC PRICE, AVAILABLE FOR 16+ GUESTS - PLEASE DISCUSS REQUIREMENTS WITH HOST)
- Bedroom 6 is a separate studio with double bed, kitchen and bathroom by koi pond.
- Flexible: Tipi can be used for workshop/event or as luxury camping for retreat guests - yes we can put a bed in there ;)
There is WiFi in The River Rock Studio but not in The Barn
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest have access to the koi ponds, tipi and forest fire pit.
Atención a los huéspedes
On site management. Available as needed.
- No smoking in or near the buildings
- No extra guests without prior approval and payment (day guests and overnight).
- Guests are responsible to pay for any damages or missing items
- No-one under 21 unless accompanied by parent or legal guardian
- No loud noise outside after 12pm or before 8am
- Do not place anything on the pool table cover - it's not a table
- Clean grill, kitchen and all dishes as you would normally after cooking.
- Do not move furniture without permission
- Do not remove furniture from building without permission
- Please discuss events or parties with host before booking
- Extra fees are charged for cleaning if these rules are not followed
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
Este anfitrión tiene 104 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi - Great to "meet" you!
I'm Bek with many labels. Some of them include Mom to three delicious kids, wife to a fabulous husband and manager of my own business. Some others include: chef, yogi, gardener, hermit, dancer, playmate and adventurer.
I love to be creative. This shows up mostly in the kitchen, garden and organizing fun (and sometimes silly ;) events and experiences for my friends, family and of course myself! I love pretty much anything outdoors: gardening, skiing, cycling, hiking, swimming and kayaking. My quiet side loves reading, yoga, chocolate meditation and snoozing in the sun.
I'm originally from England, I traveled the world for business and pleasure (mostly both :) and finally settled in the USA (Indiana) in 2006. I love the heartland for it's easy going people, relaxed pace and quality of life. I love our local countryside with wide open spaces, zero rush hour and being just 15 minutes to the beautiful lake Michigan.
I love Richmond-upon-Thames for its easy access to shops, restaurants, cafes, bars, numerous parks and of course, the riverside. I love that I can enjoy the relaxed, fun pace in Richmond and be in central London in 15 minutes.
As a host, I'll be as hands on or hands off as you need/want. I'm happy to help wherever I can to help make your stay at any of our properties delightful!
As a guest, I'll take care of your home like I would mine :)
Have a fabulous day!