Queen sized bed in master bedroom, all other beds are couch beds. Internet, media room(2nd bedroom with futon bed). Cleaning service at your disposal. Small gated community. Laundry room with washer/dryer Stained tile, Please read HOUSE MANUEL.
1. Behave friendly and professionally.
2. No smoking inside the property, you can smoke on the balcony.
3. No using the internet for illegal activities(porn, ex). It's under my name and comes back to me for charges.
4. Pets are welcome but please don't let them get on the furniture(See House Manual).
6. Please leave the place how you found it, neat and well kept :).
7. I've never used the fireplace so please don't use it. Not sure of the outcome :).
8. If you park in a parking spot other than the designated spot you will get towed. The property is on private property. I am not liable.
9. Please keep noise to a minimum.
10. If you use dishes please wash immediately and do not leave in sink. Food left on dishes will attract bugs.
11. Enjoy the experience!
12. Monthly will have exterminator come in for spraying. Please allow them to come in.
NOTE: The unit is spotless but it is attached to other units that I have no control over. Therefore, the number to the exterminator is given in case you see a "critter". Cancelling without attempting will result in no refund.
13. Please review the HOUSE MANUEL.
Cancela hasta 24 horas antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en las 24 horas previas a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche.
Este anfitrión tiene 3 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
NOTE: Swahili is also a language I speak. Although it's not one of the choices.
Semi-Retired Math Professor who enjoys life. I'm also a Real Estate investor and I run other businesses involved with real estate like HVAC and the most recent being home inspection. Most would call me a neat freak while others would call me a nerd. Either way I enjoy life with my fiance' Mary. Very laid back. Ask me anything.
Can't live without food and traveling as well as working out and most of all, sleeping. I've been to Trinidad, Dominica, Jamaica, Belize just to name a few. I love culture.
Since I'm in real estate I would say I'm an awesome host who will accommodate your needs to the best of my ability.
The motto(s) I live by:
Practice is effective repetition in order to achieve perfection.
Prayer first, grind second, all else falls in place.