Beautiful Tuscany Style Guest House Retreat, must see!
- Bed room ( King bed, his and hers closet )
- Bathroom ( Grottos style, Sunken jetted tub)
- Living room ( TV armore, Dining table, 2 Sleeping sofa bed)
- Kitchen ( Fully loaded)
- Backyard & Out door living space ( Granite counter bar style BBQ grill, lounge seating, Gazebo with bench swing)
- Washer and Dryer inside house
Thank you for visiting our vacation rental site.
We are please to share with you a very special property that has so much to offer!
This rental is a fully loaded guesthouse attached to the main house on the property. The guesthouse is completely separated from the main house with its own entry and sliding glass door leading to the back yard/patio. So the experience is very quite and private.
The rental has all the feature of a home with full furnished kitchen, laundry, large living area, beautiful bedroom with his and hers closet, and one of the most unique bathroom you might find. The ceiling in the house is vaulted to 12 feet high and 5 skylights with very open feeling. Everything about this guesthouse had been very carefully designed and detailed.
You are going to enjoy lots of color, natural stone, artwork, and warm inviting spaces that just relax your soul. Did we mention the really cool sunken Jacuzzi bathtub, surrounded by natural stone, and beautiful plastered wall. It’s beautiful and relaxingl!
The patio and backyard are just extensions of the guest house living space, very large, very quiet. It’s fully furnished lounge area with wicker sofas and tables, along with granite BBQ Island with outdoor refrigerator. Also dinning table for 4, so this really is large extended living space. The rest of the yard consists of 30 roses bushes and mini grape vineyard. Gazebo in the corer with swing bench which small table and chairs which looks out over the lawn for perfect morning coffee. We welcome couples, singles, families with small children, get away trips and business trips!
We encourage you to look at all the pictures and video, read the previews of our guests who have stayed here. (Due to recent change on website, most of our reviews from guest book is under 'owner info'.) Our property is by for one of the most reviewed you will find on the website.
The whole property is unique and so much heart , soul and life experience went into it’s creation.
If you always stayed in hotels and never stayed in vacation home, we definitely recommend you to try this guesthouse! We will be happy to help you with any questions you might have!
Thank you for your consideration and hope to meet you soon.
Jon & Miki Regnier
* My husband Jon and I, along with 2 mall children live in main house. We are very friendly but respect your privacy. We will be more than happy to help you with any questions during your stay.
* A/C system and temperature is automatically regulated. If it’s not to you liking, please feel free to call/text owner during your stay. We will be happy to adjust to your liking.
* Kitchen – coffee make, stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, large refrigerator, ice maker, rice maker, utensils and pot and pans.
* Living room – HDTV, dining table, sectional sleeper sofa, another sleeper couch which provides bed for 4 more people besides king bed
*Bed room- King bed, his and her closet.
*Bath room- sunken tub with jets, shower
* Patio- lounge area with wicker sofas and table, dining table, BBQ island.
* Backyard- large lawn area, rose bushes, and gazebo with swing
0.5 miles…..Mile Square Regional Park (ponds with(URL HIDDEN)ducks,turtles, squirrels, play ground, tennis(URL HIDDEN)and basket court, 3 golf course, picnic,(URL HIDDEN)BBQ, walking, jogging)
7miles….. Disneyland, Huntington beach(URL HIDDEN) John Wayne airport,South Coast Plaza(URL HIDDEN) Convention center,Anaheim Stadium,(URL HIDDEN) The block, Main Place Mall, Orange circle
10 miles…..Newport beach, Knott’s berry firm
15 miles…..Irvine Spectrum
20 miles…..Laguna beach
40 miles…..Hollywood, Santa Monica, Malibu,(URL HIDDEN)Universal Studio,
60 miles….. Legoland
70 miles….. Magic Mountain
90 miles….. San Diego Zoo
Atención a los huéspedes
My husband and I along with two toddlers live in separate main house. We are friendly and happy to help you with any questions. However, with busy life, sometimes we don't get to meet our guests at all. When we see our guests around, we enjoy chit chatting as well. Mainly, we appreciate our guests privacy, so you can contact us via call/text any time with any help you need.
No smoking. No pets.
We are offering our guest house as vacation home for more than 10 years!
We also love to travel ourselves and stayed many vacation home.
We are very friendly and always there when you need any help.
But we understand the importance of privacy.