Great location between the beach and the lagoon. Near the subway, cinema, supermarkets, bakeries, restaurants, bars etc.
The bedrooms and the living room have Split.
Cable TV and broadband internet.
Televisión por cable
No disponible: Detector de humo
No disponible: Detector de monóxido de carbono
Reglas de la casa
* Please note that this property is a residential building and each apartment has a maximum limit of tenants allowed inside. The total number of allowed tenants (including guests) at any given time is 4 (2 couples ). In case of single people, 1 per room for guys and 2 per room for girls. Please, note that the double bed doesn't splits into 2 single beds. This building has few elderly tenants and families living here that wish to preserve a peaceful setting. The building has a firm set of rules which if broken can result in the building management company issuing fines, ordering immediate eviction from the building and possibly calling the police. These fines can range anywhere from $ (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) US. You will be responsible for paying any fines that may be issued during your stay.
* When you arrive at the building you will need to fill out a REGISTRATION CARD which will be submitted along with a photocopy of the passports of all the tenants that will occupy this apartment. We can expedite your check in if you bring a photocopy of your passport or if you e-mail it to us prior to your arrival. At arrival our check in personal can help you fill out the registration card. Please note that any guests that wish to come to your apartment need to also register with their ID or passport info.
* The tenants of this building do not like prostitutes to enter into this building. In case you have a girlfriend in Rio you need to accompany her when she arrives and walk her out to the front gate when she leaves. Please remember the total number of tenants (including guests ) cannot exceed a total of 4 (2 couples ) as mentioned above.
* When arriving or leaving the building with luggage we ask that your use the service or freight elevator. If you are unsure ask the doorman which one is the service or freight elevator. When coming or going to the beach you need to wear a shirt and girls need to cover their tops with a beach shirt. Wearing swimsuits is not allowed in the building common area or the elevators. Shorts and shirt are required at any given time in the elevator and common areas.
* Please be polite and considerate to doormen, and other tenants of the building. No loud noise or loud talking in the lobby, elevator or corridors. All common areas are filmed. NO loud noise! Noise of any kind is not tolerated especially after 10:00PM by the brazilian laws! The management of this building reserves the right to issue a fine without prior notice and without a judge or jury. If you are fined you have to pay the fine that the building manager issues. By staying in this apartment you acknowledge that you will obey the rules and regulations that apply to this apartment.
* Please be sure to turn off the air- con units and all lights, TV when not inside the apt. The towels inside the apartment are NOT to be used as beach towels.
* Usually the doormen don´t speak english (only portuguese).