Recently remodeled condo with free Wi-Fi.King log bed and a queen size Murphy bed which sleep 5.XBox 360 Kinect gaming console,1000 watt DVD home theater,movies,games,leather sofa, Gas Fireplace,BBQ, Covered Heated Parking, Jacuzzi Spa,Cedar Sauna...
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside. If you smoke in the condo you will forfeit your entire security deposit. We check the condo upon checkout.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed. If you bring pets in the condo you will forfeit your entire security deposit. We check the condo upon checkout.
7. Parking: Please park in the garage in space 7A. Park in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the building.
9. Hot Tubs & Sauna: No children under the age of 16 permitted in hot tubs without adult supervision. When using the hot tubs and sauna, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. We are not responsible if hot tubs are not available due to maintenance/repairs. Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
10. Fireplace: The fireplace is a vented gas fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. The fireplace is operated by the black remote control thermostat mounted on the wall next to the electric heat thermostat. Please turn down the thermostat to 55 degrees when you check out.
11. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to $. Storms: No refunds will be given for storms. Mountain roads can be curvy and steep. We highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions, or any other weather related issues.
We have been living in Las Vegas since 2004. Our passion is travel and outdoor activities.We are having time of our lives, skiing,boating, fishing and hiking. We visited Southern Utah once and fell in love. We hope you join us in the most gorgeous place we have ever seen.